Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav 4 Rear Windscreen Wiper

ulysse

I am in need of a new rear wiper for an 03 reg RAV 4. Looking in the usual spots (halfords), they dont do the rear ones, then looking at the wiper I can see why. Is it a Toyota only one or has anyone just stuck a normal 12" wiper on?

Has anyone bought one from Toyota? If so how much are they please?

Thanks in advance

Andy

I am in need of a new rear wiper for an 03 reg RAV 4. Looking in the usual spots (halfords), they dont do the rear ones, then looking at the wiper I can see why.  Is it a Toyota only one or has anyone just stuck a normal 12" wiper on?

Has anyone bought one from Toyota? If so how much are they please?

Thanks in advance

Andy

• 2 years later...

I just used Halfords cut your own to size fit any wiper blades, CRAP! Dont bother!

Im in need of af rear wiper blade but cant seem to find one at the usual outlets , is it a toyota part I need ?

I bought one at a local motor factor and remember having to cut it. It's never been any good as it doesn't seem to contact all the glass for some reason.

I bought one at a local motor factor and remember having to cut it. It's never been any good as it doesn't seem to contact all the glass for some reason.

Thats the problem Im having , I think a trip to the dealers is in order

You need to go to the Stealer..... to get one. Replace just the rubber and remember to keep the metal bars that come out with the rubber....

Only about £2.50 for the rubber part....

You need to go to the Stealer..... to get one. Replace just the rubber and remember to keep the metal bars that come out with the rubber....

Only about £2.50 for the rubber part....

Just been reading about the same issue on the american forum (rav4 world). Similar answers with one

member suggesting that you use old rubber from front blade and cut to length

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links