Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Window Tinting

admanirv

Hi any had experience of shades of farehame portsmouth windows tinting.

There wanting £170 to do-

back windows and rear windows - dark smoke

passenger and driver windows - light smoke

same day turnaround, with gaurantee

any thought

has anyone how easy it is to spend money on cars, this is the only mod im doing to it wih adding a aftermarket cd player, and air filter!

I'd go to your nearest Pentagon if you can afford that, it'll probably only be £30 more anyway and you know they are going to do a really good job! :thumbsup:

IF Dorset aint too far mate, me and chuck04 were pleased with a local guy who did ours for just under what they are asking. Fully g'teed

IF Dorset aint too far mate, me and chuck04 were pleased with a local guy who did ours for just under what they are asking. Fully g'teed

indeed, and quick turn around aswell :thumbsup: not bad for 160 notes, hes even happy to sit you down and show u all the possible tints you could have, different % etc helpfull guy

indeed, and quick turn around aswell :thumbsup: not bad for 160 notes, hes even happy to sit you down and show u all the possible tints you could have, different % etc helpfull guy

I just showed what tints and wanted he showed me the level before i chose. I just hope i get a good job, coz i heard about a bloke on here who had a bad experience. Still looked at the guys worked and seem good.

will have to see i put in in early this morning will be finished at 5pm

So far they have done a fantastic job, no creases or marks at all. The back window bit was put on in one section - how they manage to do that!.

I cant open windows yet, hope it doesnt peel but so far is a fantastic job.

I got medium spoke on back 3 and light on front 2, as the guy said it doesnt look and i quote "too ******ty". - was i was aiming for :thumbsup:

wish my tints were fantastic. had mine re-done again, yet another hair under the tint on one side, and he wont re-do back one incase he damaged the heated rear screen. 40 quid i got back :(

wish my tints were fantastic. had mine re-done again, yet another hair under the tint on one side, and he wont re-do back one incase he damaged the heated rear screen. 40 quid i got back :(

Small Claims court.......

wack some pictures up mate so we can all see

danny mate that sucks sorry 2 hear, look into taking it further, charging that amount for a job they clearly cant do is not on!!!

ive just about had enuf. just gonna have to loose the 120 quid now, keep these for a bit till i can afford to get them done again, and a propper job next time by soemone decent! (pentagon - ryan always says! LOL)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links