Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trust Greddy E Manage

jaxx

has anybody got this??

is it good or crap??

is it a similar sort of effort to the unichip as a piggy back?

my brother-inlaw has it on his skyline gts, and im thinking of getting it on my two !

buy it from America though, it works out almost half price :thumbsup:

save ya pennies mate and get the power fc  :)

Not worth it if you have a stock system. The eManage (or Unichip) will be a more affordable solution.

I'm going for an eManage in a month's time. :thumbsup:

link

yeah but jaxx wont b stayin stock-ish...he`s gonna go mental...i can feel it lol.  :thumbsup:

:lol:

me... nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :rolleyes:

saw this thread link

seems they have their own advantages, the emanage can have the e01 boost controller plugged into it aswell and my plans of a car pc also make things pretty trick :P

i wouldnt try to tune it myself.. i aint that daft!

also on a plus point ive being doing a bit of homework on gettin them direct from Trust at trade price :D

link
yeah but jaxx wont b stayin stock-ish...he`s gonna go mental...i can feel it lol.  :thumbsup:

also on a plus point ive being doing a bit of homework on gettin them direct from Trust at trade price :D

My bro in law got his from the states, works out about $900 (about £500 at todays exchange rate) for the lot, emanage, and the boost controller, and all the wiring looms!

but getting it trade ?! - interested !? :D

There seams to be alot of interest in the emanage, and the unichip on here at the mo, how abouts some one trying to organise a group buy ?! :thumbsup:

Wow! That's cheap!

I was quoted around £650 - £700 for the eManage and the e01 together, and that was with discount!

I'd be interested in a group buy if there was one. :thumbsup:

ill get the web site where he ordered his from, and then you can have a look and see.

the chap is really sound, he marked all the packages as samples / gifts so that the import tax dont get slammed on it !!, and it was here within 3-4 days of paying for it !!

right, this is where he ordered his from

http://www.mohdparts.com/emanage/index.html

(or http://www.mohdparts.com/ then choose emanage)

we require the ultimate turbo package (top one) $1086 (£569.24)

or the 3rd one down for $852 (£446.60)

the top one just includes all the support tool etc that you need to map the unit your self ! and a couple of extra connectors (not 100% sure what they do) would need to call him / investigate what all the bits do !! <_<

what you recon, looks cheap, hey ?!?!

Jeeeesus..

Thats way too expensive for a piggyback system.

You Toyota guys don't have much choice when it comes to ECUs!

I've just ordered Hondata s200 for my car :D

I thought that was quite cheap for a fully mappable ecu abd boost contoller!

It controlls ignition, timing !Removed! / advance, fuel, air mixture, Boost etc.. you can set the fuel and timing, and boost etc at about 250 rpm points.

it can be connected to and operate NOS.

it support bigger turbos, bigger injectors, etc etc

i recon thats quite cheap !

I thought that was quite cheap for a fully mappable ecu

Thats the thing though, its not fully mappable, and its not an ECU - its a piggyback unit. Your standard ECU stays put ;)

I thought that was quite cheap for a fully mappable ecu

Thats the thing though, its not fully mappable, and its not an ECU - its a piggyback unit. Your standard ECU stays put ;)

ok its a mapable "pickyback" ecu. :D

I dont really have about 2G to spend on a total replacement ecu. <_<

but for the price i recon it does alot :thumbsup:

AEM EMS is a similar price, and FAR better!

Its standalone, FULLY mappable, has wideband support, boost AND knock control, basically everything you could ever want.

I'd say, unless you have some serious engine mods on your car, you wont get any addtional benifit from the Greddy chip, and would be better off with a lower cost PiggyBack unit...

But if you want more views/info

Exactly... :thumbsup:

What the hell's the point of spending a fortune on an all singing, all dancing, fully mappable ECU, if you're never going to use a quarter of it's potential? :blink::rolleyes:

right, this is where he ordered his from

http://www.mohdparts.com/emanage/index.html

(or http://www.mohdparts.com/ then choose emanage)

we require the ultimate turbo package (top one) $1086 (£569.24)

or the 3rd one down for $852 (£446.60)

the top one just includes all the support tool etc that you need to map the unit your self ! and a couple of extra connectors (not 100% sure what they do) would need to call him / investigate what all the bits do !!  <_<

what you recon, looks cheap, hey ?!?!

If there's going to be a group buy for this, count me in.

I'd say, unless you have some serious engine mods on your car, you wont get any addtional benifit from the Greddy chip, and would be better off with a lower cost PiggyBack unit...

But if you want more views/info

Exactly... :thumbsup:

What the hell's the point of spending a fortune on an all singing, all dancing, fully mappable ECU, if you're never going to use a quarter of it's potential? :blink::rolleyes:

I agree, but i am planning on more mods to my car, so this would be a future upgradeable requirement.

if you concider that a blitz boost controller alone is nearly £300, thi is cheap !!

Right then chaps,

Just realised that emanage only has a 16x16 fuel adjustment table - This is crap.

In plain english, this means that there are only 256 different fuel adjustment possibilities in order to get a perfect map.

As a comparison, Hondata looks like this...

3bar3dignmap.gif

re3rpm11000.gif

704 different fuel adjustment points - thats nearly 3 times as much..

I can also datalog potentially hours of engine data, then analyse it to perfect the tune.

hondalogger1.gif

Or, if i'm really really bling - I can datalog on my PDA..

palmlog.gif

You guys don't need this level of control, obviously. Does nobody remap standard Toyota ECUS? - I can do a Honda one easily, without buying any extra hardware!

If you want to go out and buy engine management, for ***** sake, get AEM EMS! is pisses all over emanage, and is cheaper.

If you want to go out and buy engine management, for ***** sake, get AEM EMS! is pisses all over emanage, and is cheaper.

dont exactly understand the 3D graph :eek:

but just had a quick look for AEM EMS and its like £2K everywhere, how can it be cheaper. <_<

how can you re-map a stock ecu ?? :ffs:

That's all well and good, but you're missing the point...

WE CAN'T AFFORD, NOR DO WE WANT A FLAIMIN' REPLACEMENT ECU THAT COSTS OVER 2K :ffs: :ffs:

but just had a quick look for AEM EMS and its like £2K everywhere, how can it be cheaper. 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=7955732765 :D

dont exactly understand the 3D graph 

RPM along the bottom, and intake manifold pressure up the near side...

These maps tell the injectors how much fuel to squirt in the engine at a paticular time, for example, if your map sensor is seeing 7psi at 4500rpm, it needs to know how much fuel needs to go into the combustion chamber to to ensure the right amount of fuel is mixing with the right amount of air - when you get not enough fuel going in, you run lean, when too much fuel is squirted in, you run rich.... etc etc

Once your running stoich (as in you have a decent AFR), then you're all good.

how can you re-map a stock ecu ??

Find which chip is holding the fuelling information, and modify it.

My current STANDARD Honda ECU currently has launch control, and a more aggressive fuel and ignition map.. all done by myself :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links