Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Please!

supragal

:help:

Hi,

I have a circa 1994 jap import twin turbo supra and am trying to find a boss kit so that I can have my Momo wheel on there. There is only one listed for a Supra in catalogues like Demon Tweeks etc and that doesn't fit...I think I could have made it fit by chopping bits off my car and losing the horn etc, but I'm not to keen on that... Has anyone had the same problem or even better know where I can get the boss kit from???

Does anyone happen to have a blitz turbo timer for sale...the clever magic automatic one that calculates run on time itself? :D Or know where I can get one? Seem to find a lot of information about them but no actual suppliers.....

Also, I need some new dial- lets face it the standard ones are pretty grim.... my mate has polished aluminuim with blue back lights in his CRX but they were custom made- anyone know of anything like this for Supras or just of any nice looking dials? Ones that I can match with additional boost gauges, oil pressure etc etc would be preferable.

Thanks!! :thumbsup:

Hi

Can't help with the boss. I bought a Blitz Turbo Timer off eBay from a guy called Japandy. He is in Japan and always has about 4 pages of items (JDM ie Japanese Domestic Market) stuff for sale on it. I also bought on seperate occasions a Blitz SBC IID Turbo controller and a HKS Sequential Dump Valve. All good stuff, all quick delivery. He often has guages etc you don't see over here. Hope this helps

I have a celica and managed to get a boss from Halfords ripspeed department, for my momo corse steering wheel

Cheers for that...would be just typical if Halfords did one!! I'll check it out. I did have a look on eBay also so I'll keeop checking! Thanks! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links