Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Top Secret

Chappers

Yeh I'd found the kit for sale before on a German site. I can't remember for the life of me where it was though! That front spoiler is really sweet, can't quite describe it...kinda aggressive, but it's not too aggressive. That carbon display is really nice as well, would look a treat in a T-sport, just a shame that the other console would be made redundant. I mean, who would want two????

Funky! I agree with Paphos about the "aggressive, but not too".

I like it, but would prefer the TTE front lip for mine more.

A

It looks too stuck on to me!

it looks like you only change half of the bumper so half of the standard bumpers remain

it does not blend through very well IMO

CB :thumbsup:

Nothing a bodyshop can't fix there...Thena again, looks about as stuck on as any other aftermarket spoiler!

I was refering to the front and rear bumpers as the top part is standard, it is just plain smooth whereas the piece immediatly below it is all curvy!

and when i said it isnt blended in i meant the lines of the bumper dont run with the cars lines, sorry for misunderstanding!!

CB :thumbsup:

One of the few kitted Yarii i really like, just like the pink Yashio Factory one. It might have more to do with the other mods they have though. And the colour on the Yashio :D .

Yves.

i love the YF vitz its sooooooo nice almost makes me wanna paint my car pink

Wooot!!! Nice to hear I'm not the only one having had that thought. :thumbsup:

Yves.

I like it butttttt I have a battle to fight in my head:

£300 for the front bumper, £300 for the rear, for the same price you could get the C-One (Carbon Fibre) front splitter (£300), and rear splitter (£300) which in addition wouldn't need painting.

Now, what should one do! They are both very very nice kits though it has to be said. Trying to find it in another colour other than gold :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links