Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pic Of My Beast

stevetubbyturbo

as i said when i figure out how to do it i'll post a pic of my beast im starting to do up for the JAE

well here one is (if it works)

hiluxsurf003.jpg

Steve

it's a massive monster !

That she is and i love her.

im looking forward to the good weather to really get her into shape and get the mods on. :)

I really like those B) Seriously contemplated one not too long ago, but finances just wouldn't allow :(

Aren't the bull-bars on the front illegal now? (being all anti pedestrian and all???)

I really like those B) Seriously contemplated one not too long ago, but finances just wouldn't allow :(

Aren't the bull-bars on the front illegal now? (being all anti pedestrian and all???)

All the vehicle departments tried to ban the bull bar but basicly failed but did manage to get the main vechicle makers of 4x4's to no longer fit them to new vehicles and they are trying to stop people to fitting them for only cosmetic purposes.

But mine are used when i go on my offroading days and push branches ect out of the way that would normal put a hole in the radiator.

If i didnt have a need for them i would remove them.

Very nice... my dads giving me his when he has done with it, I'm gonna paint it yellow and cut the roof off for the summer.. his is just a pickup 2 seater jobbie.

I used to love the 4runners also.

Yours will TOWER over all the cars on the TOC stand at JAE!

Very nice... my dads giving me his when he has done with it, I'm gonna paint it yellow and cut the roof off for the summer.. his is just a pickup 2 seater jobbie.

I used to love the 4runners also.

Yours will TOWER over all the cars on the TOC stand at JAE!

Dont think i'll go quite as far to cut the roof of mine but im sure there is loads you could do to one with enough imagination.

As for the JAE im hopeing you guys/girls will like it when ive finished it.

Normally i would take the Tubby but last year there was loads of them (not that is a bad thing MR2's are great) so i thought id do the Hilux this year.

Looking forward to meeting all of you going. :)

Steve

plus theres loadsa room in the lux!

nice motor what the insureance like?

Insurance wise very good

29 year old

5 Year NCB

not garaged

clean licence

£210 F/C

not bad

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links