Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Parcel Shelf

supafly

Hi, ive searched to find the answer to this but cant find what im looking for....

Will a 5 door parcel shelf fit a 3 door ?

and

Will a facelift shelf fit in a pre facelift car?

Thanks

duno! im just buying one off eBay, i hope no-one bids, because cars being traded in in 2 and half weeks, and i stupidly told em id get a shelf! so im buyin this one and il make it fit!

Hi, ive searched to find the answer to this but cant find what im looking for....

Will a 5 door parcel shelf fit a 3 door ?

I dont know of any reason why it shouldnt, but then again I'm not very technical ;) if it was a different phase one then it might cause trouble..

I'm sure someone more knowledgable will be along shortly tho!

im just buying one off ebay, i hope no-one bids
ah! so you're breeze2k4. i bought an airbox off you a few weeks ago. B)

yes it will fit. i have a parcel shelf in mine at the mo. which is 1.5 times the standard size, made it myself, and it fits nicely

im just buying one off ebay, i hope no-one bids
ah! so you're breeze2k4. i bought an airbox off you a few weeks ago. B)

oh that was you, lol, sweet :) there aint no other breeze ;) sorry it took so long, little bit of a mix up with the missus!

yo it does matter what car you have, because it varies throughout makers. IE. if you have a car which says made in japan, and the shelf is off another car saying made in france, it wont fit.

im jus gona slice and dice this shelf so it fits! really need it coz car is goin in 2 and half weeks! and didnt fancy giving the dealer £100 spondooolas

i like your mussis :P

No beating around the bush from our man Earp!

Honesty is the best policy.... so yeah, i agree, she was nice! Good score matey! :thumbsup:

Erm there is one parcel shelf that is considerably smaller than the other....

i can tell you for certain that a Phase 1 T-Sport parcel shelf fits into a 1.3Litre Phase 1 Yaris.

I would presume it is the phase 2 parcel shelf that is smaller but someone who knows for sure will answer Im sure :)

Breezer, how about selling your parcel shelf and swapping the shelf with them?

thats a good idea! i can sell my shelf on eBay once the cars gone! btw my shelf is the small one! ask jj, chris c, matt etc etc! theyve seen it and its tiny, but i got my 6 by 9s in :)

So out of interest is it a phase 2 then?? Trying to figure out which ones have different size shelves....

I dont get it then :S

It could either be the difference is the 1.0 litre and 1.3 or maybe 3-4 doors... hmmm or maybe even Japan and France!!!

Just to make sure,

It is smaller than this shelf:

Shelf1.jpg

Shelf2.jpg

hard to tell!! because your seats are all the way back, and mine are all the way forward.

my shelf came with the flaps that attach to the back of the seats via velcro!

So did mine originally but this has been covered by audio carpet and velcro would just mess it up.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links