Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Zorst Just Fell Off

houston

was dropping girlfriend off and heard a weird metal rubbin noise, sonded like it came from front n/s wheel but she said it sounded like exhaust. though pah what do women know. bugged me till i got home and just decided to look at zorst, just lifed it slightly and it all came away in my hand, the bracket has snapped and luckily its just pulled at the connection and not twisted the flexi.

shes gonna wind me up now cos i took mick out of her for suggestin exhaust :unsure:

I would get down the toyota garage quick before the misses finds out then make up an excuse about the plastic round the front wheels fell down :D

just say the plastic bit fell off the front, went under the car and broke the exhaust.... you were both right.

that way you get to keep your sex tokens ;)

i fixed it straight away this morning, made my own little plate to hold it.

but i left the snapped peice on the kitchen table and when she saw it she knew it was off the zorst, now she thinks shes a !Removed! mechanic.

the little piece of metal that was attatched to the rubber mount, i thought maybe it was cos oi tightened the bolts too much but its snapped in the middle.

its held with iron now, thats not gonna snap

yeah the plate thats welded to the zorst.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links