Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Got A New Car

cfc1

Whoooo!! i am a very happy chappy at the moment, i have just bought myself a nice white Vitz, it's being imported from Hong Kong for me.

22_1_b.JPG

Oh! forgot to say... it's 1/18th scale model :D i have been looking for one for ages, now i finally got one :).. will post some pictures when it gets here.

Lol, was worried there mate!

do they do these in red and rs model?? would love one!!

do they do these in red and rs model?? would love one!!

I just got this E-mail from the seller...........

Hi Davy

Thank you, I have recevied you payment. You item will ship not later than 9 March. Thank you for your attention.

Rgds

Tony ( Tongc2004 )

PS.If you also looking for yellow / red color of this model or other 1:18 dealer model, Please tell and I will offer its in good price for you.

His E-mail address is Tony Wong tonychan8898@yahoo.com.hk , feel free to contact him if you wish, you may also quote the E-mail and the number of the auction i won (6948929540 1/18 Toyota Vitz / Yaris / FAW Vizi Dealer Edition),, but remember if you buy in this way, you won't be covered buy Ebay's protection scheem.

The item was on eBay.com.

Edit: There could be a possibillity of a group buy here.. if he has a few of theese.

Awww how sweet!

I was looking at one of themn a while ago - found a Balearic Blue 1/18 scale model of a Yaris on eBay..... never bought it though!

I'd like a blue one though - if anyone comes across any in the future..... :thumbsup:

I was wondering what was going on with you buying a new car CFC. Nice to have a mini around now and then :)

Yeh you dont want a Made in France sticker. But then they dont have those stickers cause they are too embarrased to put them on!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links