Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Window Tinting

mr2nut123

Anyone around the bradford/leeds area who could do me windows tints really cheap? just wanting the back 3 windows doing on my mk2. cheers

Ho Ho Ho. Theres a Car audio shop down Bradford Road I think, not sure if it's still there in Huddersfield, down Bradford Road, just before the Halfords store just outside town. You can ask them if they are still there. And where ARE the MR2 in Yorkishire? I've been up there ( Wakey, Hudds AND Leeds) a few times since Christmas '04, and only saw 1 blue Rev 1 with a tow bar on the back!!! I think on the M1, just before J36. I havn't seen ANY since I drove into those towns!!

mr2small8ds.jpg

im in bradford with this 2. theres fizz near me also in a blue gts. few black and red 2's flying about aswel

mr2small8ds.jpg

im in bradford with this 2.  theres fizz near me also in a blue gts. few black and red 2's flying about aswel

Init...

Im always in Leeds.. :rolleyes:

Honestly can't say I've seen any of you guys around when I go up there. I usually go to the indoor market by the cornexchange when I'm in Leeds, and go through Wakey town to Outwood, down the road where the Toyota Garage is, usually got 4x4 parked outside if I recall. But notseen a single 2 about. Must have been wrong time of day probably, usually between 10-12 in morning. But I don't think any of you'd would miss seeing my car driving around anyway!! HAHA. Hey MR2Nut, are you gna get that grey body trim line color coded? It looks a bit funny there. Think it'd look better all white.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links