Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Kimi's Supercharged Yaris - Test Ride!

Xtreme_Cyborg

Well after doing a bit of work to kims car this morning i talked my way into having a ride in the "Uk's 1st TTE Supercharged YTS" (thought id get that bit in) And it was soo much better than i expected! there is absolutly no charger lag at all to it, you try drive gently in it and it just wheel spins!!! it makes it into an incredibly nippy little car!!she ought to strip it out now and make it into a track car!lmao absolutly mental noise it makes too. very very impressed! she only needs a turbo on the other side of the engine and she'll be well away!! wahoooo!

Chris

A Supercharged, Turbocharged, Rubber Burning mayhem Yaris...

Now theres a scary thought.

Also you drive a Mitsubishi Cyborg, which are damn fast, and your saying its great! That means alot to me :)

Thanx for your help today sorry the boost gauge was a pain :P

i loved the grin you had on your face when i left you :D

glad you enjoyed the ride :lol:

Lucky you! :D :D

I have to say that I think Kimi's Yaris is the one of the best Yarii around :)

Lucky you!  :D  :D

I have to say that I think Kimi's Yaris is the one of the best Yarii around :)

thanks blue :thumbsup:

hey chris glad ian did not get his way today...i did not fancy the bmw m3 engine

in it :o :lol::lol:

Can't belive you burnt out a Cyborg, those cars are unbeliabably fast for what they are.

I found a white one for sale, £3k. O so very very tempted at that price!

glad ian did not get his way today

Yeh me too!! :blink: never seen a M3 engine in a yaris before! lol! ouch.DON'T ASK!

Also you drive a Mitsubishi Cyborg, which are damn fast, and your saying its great! That means alot to me

Hi! yeh i do and its quick in itself but the instant forced induction side of kims car is very good and highly recommendable!! i saw TTE's dyno graphs last year when kim was considering the charger and i thought ouh that'll be nice but you can't appreciate the figures until you go in it for real!

Thanx for your help today sorry the boost gauge was a pain

I blame parts and there crap choice of pod!! :eek: keep your eyes open for another one!!

Chris

Can't belive you burnt out a Cyborg, those cars are unbeliabably fast for what they are

LOL na we werent racin!! lol i think we'll see how fast they are comparably when she comes to japshow in june @ Santa pod and goes up the strip! :D its gotta be done!! :D

I found a white one for sale, £3k. O so very very tempted at that price!

Was it the one in Japanese Perf.? cause if it was a friend of mine bought that! its in Cardiff now.

Chris

If you ever pop round for that cuppa one day Kim, I'd love to just sit in your car and just hear the engine! Your car is a sexy beast!

Hey, hows about I swap you a decent cuppa for a quick sit in the passenger seat of your car round the block..... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I found it on Autotrader, was a 1996 model I think.

I never meant to imply you were racing, espically not on the public roads!

:drool: still very very jellous gorgeous car indeed and the supercharger puts it at the top of its class, would be interesting to see her go up against another t sport, in order to see the visual imrpovements overstock compared with looking at figures and graphs :thumbsup:

mega! :lol:

and the thought of twincharge! ooh i think ive just soiled myself!

Anyone know who got the gold 'top secret' one from neweraimports.com? that had a supercharger, remember seeing that some time last year :)

I love the Top Secret Kit!

I have only ever seen it on a Gold Yaris, which is the promotion car. I can't find it on that neweraimports.com website. What more do you know?

yeh it was advertised in Japanese performance for ages. Looked a nice motor.

Chris

Can you get any pictures up? I love that car. I emailed some people who sell the Top Secret kit for the Yaris for more pictures, no luck.

I only have like 2 very small pictures of the Top Secret demo car I think in gold. I need more!

I think the Top Secret kit looks like a mini C-West kit just nowhere near as expensive!

It was on the sold stock pages, its all been changed and its not there anymore :(

God damn! I did have a good look through the old stock pages.

O well... have to wait for another one. Might email them actually.

• 3 weeks later...

yep got to agree tht kimi's yaris is one very capable car. went out in it on sunday and got to say i was very impressed and i love that noise. not only does it pull like a train in all gears but the chassis is very nicely sorted as it handles like its on rails too! :o

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links