Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fujitsubo 4 Sale

s0cks

Hey peeps,

If anyone is interested in buying a Fujitsubo backbox exhaust then here is your chance to get one cheap! This was probably the first Fujitsubo backbox to go on a Yaris in the UK, back in April/May 2004 sometime - so it's got heritage!

The exhaust is no-where near as loud as conventional boy-racer exhausts. My mother even quoted that when following me in her car she couldn't even hear it. However, its easy to hear it in the cockpit, and if you open the window you get a beautiful sound. But, any music on the standard stero, turned up a bit, will cover up the exhaust note without much difficulty if you're not in the mood for it :)

It fits the 1.5ltr T-Sport, and I believe it also fits the 1.3ltr models (phase 1 only).

Pictures can be found here (large pics!). There is also a sound clip where I have placed a microphone right under the tailpipe:

Exhaust Pics

The back of the exhaust (where it joins the rest of the system) as you can see is dirty. I didn't see the point in cleaning it as you'll never see it when it's on the car anyway. I have cleaned and polished it, but it could do with a big, strong brush to scrub it properly. There is a minute dent at the very back, underside of the silencer (where you would NEVER be able to see it when on the car). Overall, in very good condition.

I'm looking for £200 + shipping. Not sure how much shipping is yet, but bear in mind it's quite heavy. Or, you can pick it up by yourself either from my house or my place of work. You'll have to drive down near the Reading area :)

Cheers!

Is it just the back box alone?

how much are they new??

How many miles has it done?

Do theese things last forever?

CB :thumbsup:

Is it just the back box alone?

how much are they new??

How many miles has it done?

Do theese things last forever?

CB :thumbsup:

1. Only backbox

2. £360 new

3. around 10k without a hitch

4. yes!

chris, buy that zorst and get them springs, u wont regret it!!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links