Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Buying Celica Gt4

tengudemon

tried and tested. mechanically/performance wise as stock as the day it left the factory. bit flat compared to my ST185 but ripe for modding.

It 'looks' like a WRC but thats about as far as the last owner went - no signs of performance mods at all. no boost controller.

Good for the money!!!

JDM without history though, that's why its so cheap!

Nice to meet you Keith, hope you find what your looking for.

As a side note, this is a professionaly fitted roll bar and is very nice indeed. A shame to take it out, anybody who wants it better get their best offers in!

thanks for the help karl after a bit more bartering i put down my deposite today & i pick up my GT4 on saturday & say goodbye to my trusty little MR2. thanks again karl your help was much appreciated.

Excellent, just hope it serves you well - it's a nice looking car to begin with as a platform and such low miles - at that price you've got lots of scope for big power gains.

Are they doing the interior swap?

Excellent, just hope it serves you well - it's a nice looking car to begin with as a platform and such low miles - at that price you've got lots of scope for big power gains.

Are they doing the interior swap?

no i'm doing the interior swap if they do it they want to keep the cage, so i pick it up today & get the cage out & interior in sometime this week.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links