Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cat Converter For Celica

gaz ward

hi new to the site can anyone help i ve got a 95 celica black, lowered,17",180 + gt4 b/kit but exhaust is blowing found that the cat is us can this be replaced with a straight throu pipe or do i need to replace with new cat £270+ any help welcme

For the MOT as your car is post august 92 you have to have a Cat Con for the MOT

HTH

Steve

For the MOT as your car is post august 92 you have to have a Cat Con for the MOT

HTH

Steve

thanx Steve

Will this cause any engine management problems, i will get another cat later cos i ve been quoted £80 4 a by pass pipe this time to get a new cat by aug(mot time)

I dont see why it should cause ECU problems i de-cated my MR2 turbo (but i can mines a 1990) with no problems as long as you still have all the sensors in place you should be ok.

Just as a note though if you de-cat the car and its ment to have one for its year i dont know if this would make your MOT void?

hi chaps

still got problems finding a supplier of a de cat pipe have tried Tune a car (2 week wait) & Fensport who say they dont do one. Can someone help me to convert my Celica back from a tractor my pride and joy

HI there mate i recently had a cat performance cat fitted to my Hilux/Supra by Stax Engineering in Friskney they will build a cat or any part of pipe you need very good and helpful tel no 01754 820077 they dont work on Fridays and Saturdays Dont worry about doing any damage i ran my motor for 1.5 years without as in S Africa you dont nead all the garbage when i imported it here it failed SVA emissions were 0.7 you are only allowed 0.3 after cat was fitted 0.09 true facts tested at SVA again and all i did was add the ct Good Luck

Sorted ordered a De cat pipe from Fenn sport £99.00 + p.p. had trouble getting it fitted at first, but now up and running(it f**k** flys best ton spent on tuning a car) also found that the original Cat has only got a crack along it, so gonna get it welded and fit when needed. thanx for the help :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links