Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-sport

gman rct

A member of the forum has just recently bought a Thunder Grey 1.3L which is now an option on the colour collection aswell as the T-Sport :thumbsup:

Wow that appears to be an 03 thunder grey t-spirit!  :eek:  :lol:

Yeah, so it says but it cant be. Thunder grey is only available in da T-sport and colour collection. Look at the seat trim in the picture. Its not the t-spirit's biarritz charcoal.

Must be a mistake.

Yeah - theres a lot of things "not quite right" about that "T-Spirit" :rolleyes:

Its definately a UK numberplate, but could it be an import perhaps? (On a personalised new style plate I mean....)

Probably is an import. There are other Thunder Grey Yarii out there! The new Colour Collection definitely has it in that colour.

<looks out of window and smiles>

Probably is an import. There are other Thunder Grey Yarii out there! The new Colour Collection definitely has it in that colour.

<looks out of window and smiles>

While I was haivng my car serviced..I menited about Thunder Grey now being avalaible on other models...and she said that it's becasue Yaris TS will soon no longer be avalaible..I didn't really have time to chat...or to confirm what hse meant...ie perhaps just at their dealership...as anyone else heard about this?

and she said that it's becasue Yaris TS will soon no longer be avalaible..

Thats outrageous!!!! Wot do they think they are doing!! :ffs:

said that it's becasue Yaris TS will soon no longer be avalaible

I better get 1 soon! :!Removed!:

Hmmmm - I'm sceptical about that - the T-Sport is a brand - you have the Corolla T-Sport, the Celica T-Sport and the Yaris T-Sport - are they going to be discontinuing the brand? I just dont think they'd do that - its synonymous with "sporty" Toyotas

Aye...the T-Sport is a brand...but what made up the T-sports is now appearing accross the range including the corrollas and the like..and if you look at toyota's web sites there's now no mention of "T-Sport"

They are now calling them the T2 and T3, and the T4 will be next.

I meant to follow it up when I picked her up from the dealer..but I totally forgot!

Vipes

Aye...the T-Sport is a brand...but what made up the T-sports is now appearing accross the range including the corrollas and the like..and if you look at toyota's web sites there's now no mention of  "T-Sport"

They are now calling them the T2 and T3, and the T4 will be next.

I meant to follow it up when I picked her up from the dealer..but I totally forgot!

Vipes

Er...

Toyota GB T Sport link

Still there mate. :thumbsup:

On the website there is - thats where I found the Yaris, Corolla and Celica T-Sports - they are all in the grade spec! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links