Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alloy Advice

Leeky

Im going to order my TRD alloys soon in time for JAE hopefully but need some help figureing out the correct size wheels

Stock fronts are 8x17" and the rears are 9.5 x 17" - and the PCD is 114.3 and the offset is 40 - this much i know

So now check out this link...

TRD Japan

Im getting the TRD Sports T3's (White)

I'd like to stay as close to stock as possible to avoid kocking out the speedo correctness.

According to the chart i need wheel 'o' for the front and 'p' for the rear,...

o is 18 x 8.5JJ with an offset of 40 and a pcd of 114.3 (wider and bigger than stock but wont matter as there is no drive at the front and wont affect the speedo)

p is 18 x 9.5JJ with an offset of 38 and a pcd of 114.3...

will a 38 offset still fit? and if the fronts are going to be .5" wider shouldnt the rears be too?

How will wider wheels at the front affect the cars handling?

Cheers guys :thumbsup:

dont do it leeky, white alloys are wrong!!!!!!

ive got 235 40 18 on the front and 265 35 18 on the rear. handles like a dream. have a look at some of the alloys on eBay instead.

i'll get my coat........

baz

Thanks guys, but your missing the point....these are proper :D TRD :D rims :lol: ;)

Want something uber exclusive & white alloys look cool on red cars :D ;)

Where is Martin F when you need him... :lol::thumbsup:

Where is Martin F when you need him... :lol:  :thumbsup:

On his home forum :D

Or more likely at !Removed! work !

They will work, because of the wider wheel you don't need quite so much offset to clear the calipers. Also they specify on their site that they are for the 17" version of JZA80 which would be for the larger calipers.

There is a spreadsheet that one of the US guys constructed where you can plug all your sizes in and it will tell you if the wheels will fit or not. I have uploaded it to the forum over on mkivsupra.co.uk somewhere.

I can't believe i'm helping somebody with fitting white wheels to a red car :unsure:

I can't believe i'm helping somebody with fitting white wheels to a red car  :unsure:

Whats wrong with white on red? :lol: ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links