Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Work

Rookey

Is a hard day at work good or bad?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Is a hard day at work good or bad?

• Good
    • Bad

Just as it says, I had a really busy day to day at work, and have only just calmed down and realised that I have just over half an hour until I shoot home!

I just wondered everyone's opinion on whether its better to have a non busy day and relax a bit and work at an easy pace, or a very busy day and the time flies etc :P

I've voted good - Normall yhte day passes quickly and you get a lot done. Days like today however... :rolleyes:

A

If your in a job that you enjoy, a hard couple of hours keeps you on your toes - and is worthwhile in the end..

If your in a job you hate, a hard couple of hours makes you realise that your in the wrong job, and the dole office doesn't seem like far away.. :lol:

Hard day = Good - as time flies by! :D Before you know it you are back at home with a cuppa in your hand! :lol:

Hard day = Good - as time flies by!  :D Before you know it you are back at home with a cuppa in your hand!  :lol:

Amen :P

Hard days are good as the time flies in. But only if you are definitely finished when u get home and can relax!

I dont usually mind hard days, but today for me was very hard at work - hence why I chose bad!

Busy days are great. I had a few quiet ones recently and it was fun for about an hour then it just drags like mad. Keeping busy makes the day go quick :thumbsup:

i like easy days at work, time goes even faster!

There`s 8 blokes in the dept i`m responsible for. 2 are on holiday and 2 are off sick. Thurs and Fri are our busiest days. Today i did 3 hours O/T.10 hours with only two 15 minute tea breaks. Tomorrow will be even busier so god knows how long i`ll be there.

No point the time going quick (Which it does) If when you get home your physically and mentally exhausted. :wacko:

I prefer easy days as I get a chance to enjoy my job more :!Removed!: and do it properly :yes: I work with/on people everyday and if you don't take it easy any mistake you make can land you in big trouble .

I enjoy hard days, espeially if I feel like I've made some progress at work and the time tends to go quicker.

Overtime is OK, especially seeing as we do Flexi, so if I stay extra over the week I get to go home early on Thursday (I only do a 4-day week and don't work Fridays :hokus-pokus: )

Quiet days are good also since I get to spend all day browsing the web and doing the puzzles in the Times (I usually do this on busy days as well, like when I'm waiting for code to compile and execute).

Out of 12 people there was 2 of us working the other day .. that was fun :D

Not. I need to find a job as a bed and pillow tester ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links