Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Yaris Blue

fozzy2k3

Not been very lucky up to now, 1st toyota ive ever had and found the after sales very poor!!! problem with indicator not cancelling out , been told by dealer that they dont unless you turn the wheel 45 degrees!!!! said all toyotas are the same. Anyone else having problems? :(

Also rear seat rattles really bad does nt look like theres anything for it to lock into :(

It probably doesn't cancel unless you turn it 45 degree's plus which is fair enough if you ask me, makes sense.

And my Yaris has a few small rattles here and there but take it back to Toyota and demand they fix it, should be covered under warranty! :thumbsup:

Welcome to TOC btw! :D

Sorry to hear of your bad experience.

The indicators are usually used when turning corners so they usually self cancell.

If you use them when overtaking you will not normally turn the steering wheel enough to self cancell them.

When you do an overtaking move you should not normally fully engage the indicators but just"flick" them down half way before changing position on the road.

Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

Not sure about the seat.....not heard of any problems in that area.

If you are not satisfied with the standard of after sales service ask to see the "Dealer Principle" at your Toyota Centre and dont accept any fobbing off.

Sorry to hear about your problems but Toyota are pretty proud of their reputation, both in quality of their vehicles and after sales service. I have a few little niggles about my new Yaris (received last Friday) but have been assured that they will be sorted.

If your dealer gives you any trouble, be polite but insistent. Remember, you can take it to any Toyota main dealer. I bet they'll wake up if you suggest that! Good luck.

All dealers are different in their approach - my dealer in Leicester has been just superb and I cant thank them enough for all their help!

If you arent having any joy with your local dealer, try taking it to another one and getting the problems sorted there. Its a shame you've had so many problems, but I assure you that Toyota will put them right!

I had niggles with my 53 plate T-Spirit, now I have a 54 plate T-Spirit and I've had no problems with this new car whatsoever. :thumbsup:

All dealers are different in their approach - my dealer in Leicester has been just superb and I cant thank them enough for all their help!

oh eye, what have you been getting from this "dealer"?

We've got a new Yaris Blue, and have no problems with the indicators not cancelling, infact my T3 seemed to have non-cancelling indicators more than this one does.

If you arent happy though take it back, stand your ground and get it sorted. It's only fair!

You should get a questionnaire from Toyota within about 4 weeks (I think) you will be able to tell Mr T what you thought of the garages after sales. Toyota do have rating for there garages. I got some stuff from Minories in Sunderland saying Toyota had voted them 6th best dealer in the country. (I think it was 6th anyway). So Toyota must take notice of how good customers are looked after.

Not been very lucky up to now, 1st toyota ive ever had and found the after sales very poor!!!

And only the other week you were rubishing them for their lack of knowledge of the phase 3 ;)

I wasnt rubbishing them - I was just stating they didnt know anything about it! They do now though! :lol::thumbsup:

They are a top outfit!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links