Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Photoshopping My Yaris

Demonic Angel

Just for a laugh, I wanted to try and Photoshop my Yaris - to see what she would look like lowered, with skirts, spoiler, brows, tints - the works really!

I've only had Photoshop for a few weeks and am not the best with it!

Can anyone give/send me a Photoshop tutorial on "modding" Kaori? I dont want anyone else to do it for me - I want to give it a go and show you all the results when its done!

I know we have a few Photoshop whizzes on here - is there a website you can linky me to that can help?

Cheers me dears!

um i did know of 1 but cant seem2 find it tho

i can always offer some tips

on areas such as lowering, alloys, tints, debaging etc

let me know :thumbsup:

Edit: heres a start point, whether any are usefull or not ill let u decide

car moddin made easy!

Im good with graphics programs but I can't do much at all when it comes to photo chopping! Just about to new wheels and colouring.

If you haven't had photoshop for long, i suggest you just put a 'photoshop tutorial' search into google first and get the hang of the various interface, tools and filters etc. You got photoshop CS? That way you'll understand wot these other sites being mentioned are on about.

When i was learning 3ds max i often found myself lost in tutorials coz i hadn't fully got to grips with the interface, therefore couldn't find things they were asking.

photoshopcafe.com is good, not sure if its any good for beginners tho.

DOM

Nice scooby pic by the way!

How much does photoshop cost to buy?

depends on what version you are after... but the most recent.. Photoshop CS (aka 8) is about £400 :P

I have been using it since version 5.5.... and generally if you just mess around with it for a bit, you can pick up most things :P

Step 1. Take a picture of your car.

Step 2. Clickitty Click Click Click.

Step 3. Done.

Photoshop is one of those programs you are best to just dive into head first and take a lot of time, patience, and practice to learn all the bells and whistles. Many of the things you'll do will become your own "tutorial" since, there are a myriad of ways to achieve different results.

Good luck with it, you'll be addicted in no time!

I'm lucky, all I have to do is sit here at my desk and shout, "Gillian!" and all of a sudden I have a walking, talking (and how... :rolleyes: ) Photoshop encyclopedia beside me!

I believe the secret lies in "Layers", but beyond that and adding arrows I'm stuffed!

A

Thanks so much for all the info guys - those sites are really useful!

Ferrariboy - Yeah, I have Photoshop CS - I've done a few of the tutorials so I know the basics - been teaching myself!

My next big job is to "mod" Kaori - I just want to see if what I've been teaching myself is sinking in - plus it'll be a bit of a laugh for you guys to see my car all modded! :lol:

I doubt I'll get the bug Matt - its not easy to pick up - Windows Paint is so much easier..... lol :lol::lol:

I doubt I'll get the bug Matt - its not easy to pick up - Windows Paint is so much easier..... lol :lol:  :lol:

im not on about that bug ;)

This interest in mods, hhhmmmmm

Oh that! lol

I've never been into mods really! I'd like to see how she would look but as for doing the real thing - I'm hesitant! :lol:

Plus, I want to trade her in next year for my P3 T-Pot - theres not much point me modding her if she isnt going to be a permanent fixture on my driveway!

So this is about as modded Kaori will get! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Step 1. Take a picture of your car.

photo1_sml.jpg

Step 2. Clickitty Click Click Click.

photo2_sml.jpg

Step 3. Done.

Photoshop is one of those programs you are best to just dive into head first and take a lot of time, patience, and practice to learn all the bells and whistles.  Many of the things you'll do will become your own "tutorial" since, there are a myriad of ways to achieve different results.

Good luck with it, you'll be addicted in no time!

You nicked those wheels from a ferrari 360 modena!!!! :D

I agree with wot you say about things becoming your own tutorial.

158 mb on bearshare ;)

I got that file too...... i also have ADOBE.PHOTOSHOP.ELEMENTS.V3.0 (719 MB).. as i don't know how to use any of them.. whats the difference between the 2?.. i assume ADOBE.PHOTOSHOP.ELEMENTS.V3.0 is a bigger and better version or something??

File shaing isn't illegle in itself.. it is perfectly ok to use a file sharing network to share your own personal files. :rolleyes: But it IS ileagle to share copyrighted material..but who is daft enough to do that? :eek:

:P :P :P

yes its a very bad thing! as it speeding, drug use and prostitution. i dispise people who engage in such activities. especially at the same time... :ph34r::drool::drool:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links