Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Discovery

andyGT4

hi people, i have just found out that my l reg celica gt4 is a wrc model i check all the things r they wich say it is and they r all there so wat does it mean, is it a more desirable car or is it nothing different, i would be gratefull if somebody could put me in right direction cheers :thumbsup:

means its 1 of only 2500 ever made and a bit unique. B)

means its 1 of only 2500 ever made and a bit unique. B)

cheers pal :thumbsup: would u say then it makes it worth more

yeah does mean it may be worth more.

people seem to want the WRC model even though the extras on it dont work like anti lag, water injection, intercooler spray bar etc.

well done in finding one. how much did you pay? (if you dont mind me asking :) )

people seem to want the WRC model even though the extras on it dont work like anti lag, water injection, intercooler spray bar etc.

well done in finding one. how much did you pay? (if you dont mind me asking :) )

All these can been reused with bit of tinkering, but good find mate :yes:

All these can been reused with bit of tinkering, but good find mate :yes:

hi i broughter the car from my father in law he has imported 4 gt4s 2 are wrc models 2 rx7 and a susuki surf and 2 mr2 turbos he is settin himself up in business he goes over to japan him self, i paid 4300 for this 1 and i built him a double garage on his house as i am a bricklayer i think i got a bargain wat u recon :thumbsup:

pics would be nice

either put em on photobucket.com and paste the url it gives in here or click on the IMG tab in reply and then delete the http:// and paste the url from photobucket in here , or email the pics to maleborn1967@aol.com and i will do it for you.

DSCF0011.jpg

either put em on photobucket.com and paste the url it gives in here or click on the IMG tab in reply and then delete the http:// and paste the url from photobucket in here , or email the pics to maleborn1967@aol.com and i will do it for you.

her it is

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

her it is

cheers for telling moi about photo bucket its excellent so wat u think everyone tells me 2 mod it up but im not bothered as ive gone from a 190 bhp series 2 rs turbo to this and it 100 time better :lol:

class

All id say you need is a nice set of alloys, other than that looks mint mate  :thumbsup:

wheel-team-3.jpg i have brought a set of these i get em wednesday mite paint em white wat u recon

rear lights at fensport are only £65 each. i'd leave the wheels silver.

rear lights at fensport are only £65 each.    i'd leave the wheels silver.

i have also got a yellow hks air filter but dont no weather to fit it i have been told do get a dump valve is it importnant if so wat type do i need

not so important on the st205 it has a recirculating valve built in , you can get a baileys dump valve for £77 , certainly fit the air filter .

not so important on the st205 it has a recirculating valve built in , you can get a baileys dump valve for £77 , certainly fit the air filter .

excellent have u done any mods and also have u been on any track days

due to a restriction in my insurance modding isnt an option . also the fuel consumption goes to nowt when you up the boost , the pre 96 gt'4 have a thin block wall and is prone to cracks if boosting to high,if you want to up the boost you can buy a manual boost controller from eBay for £25 you will also need a boost gauge installing on the dash . .in my opinion these cars dont need modding apart from the wheels and maybe add skirts , mine came with the TRD bodykit but the skirts were damaged and removed , i am in the process of replacing the trd skirts when funds are topped up. :lol::thumbsup::thumbsup:

as for track days it has been down an unused airfield holding steady at 137 mph and still more to go . :unsure::thumbsup:

Definetly get boost gauge as maleborn suggests, should boost about 13psi if i remember.

Not had mine on track yet due to getting car all set but think its about ready for 1 now, cw :D

btw wheels look good, what size you going for?

Nice car mate! and a good find!! like been said, apart from the alloys, you will need side skirts, the car looks a bit naked without them! in my opinion go for genuine toyota skirts! not copys!! not worth saving a few ££ and have to mess with the fit!! but DONT buy from a toyota dealer, they can be bought cheaper elsewere

good price mate. the only thing worth reactivating (if you want to) is the charge cooler rad spray bar. dont be tempted to get the antilag working unless you have a good supply of turbos and the water injection (very good mod) would prolly cost more to activate than a good aftermarket system (ERL etc).

very nice car though mate looks very clean

Definetly get boost gauge as maleborn suggests, should boost about 13psi if i remember.

Not had mine on track yet due to getting car all set but think its about ready for 1 now, cw  :D

btw wheels look good, what size you going for?

the alloys are 17s

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links