Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aux Audio Input On T4

nnw49

Hello everybody... We've just got a T4 yesterday (only 3 weeks delivery time - which is pretty impressive!), so please excuse the dumb questions!

The salesman said there is an auxiliary input to the radio somewhere in the glove box - to connect the likes of an MP3 player to it. However, I can't find it!

Yes, 6 CDs is nice, but over 80 that are currently on my MP3 player is nicer :)

So, was he telling porkies or is there an input in there somewhere, and if so where is it?

Also a little surprised that the LHD version gets a second power socket in the passenger footwell that isn't there in the RHD - WHY? Would be very useful to have a second power socket in the front... As there's a fuse for it, I feel I may end up fitting a second socket...

Other than that its fun! We've only done a few miles in it yet, but it certainly has rated "ultra cool" from our teenage son's friends :D

Neil.

:thumbsup:

Must admit I've never heard of this and there is nothing in the manual about it.

( but there are other features that are not in the manual )

However when you use the mode button to switch between FM1, FM2, CD etc, it doesn't come with an AUX source so I don't know how you would switch to this.

• 1 month later...

Actually the only solution to get an aux in is to use the aux-box connected to the JBL 6 CD changer, the problem I can't find any shop to buy this in europ (only us and Canada), if someone know about this please...please let me know

Thanks

Hello everybody... We've just got a T4 yesterday (only 3 weeks delivery time - which is pretty impressive!)

Congratulations - I'm taking delivery of a T3 tomorrow (c. 2 weeks delivery, so they're obviously solving supply problems)

I asked this question in another forum, but I think you're the only person who's actually taken a May '05 delivery - did your salesperson say anything about your car being one of the recently announced new revisions (improved handling, lower cabin noise etc.)?

I'm trying to ensure my model is (as promised by the dealer) one of the new revisions. I was told all cars ordered/delivered in May would be these upgraded models.

I'm just naturally supicious of car salespeople, I suppose :-)

cheers,

guy.

Hello everybody... We've just got a T4 yesterday (only 3 weeks delivery time - which is pretty impressive!)

Congratulations - I'm taking delivery of a T3 tomorrow (c. 2 weeks delivery, so they're obviously solving supply problems)

I asked this question in another forum, but I think you're the only person who's actually taken a May '05 delivery - did your salesperson say anything about your car being one of the recently announced new revisions (improved handling, lower cabin noise etc.)?

I'm trying to ensure my model is (as promised by the dealer) one of the new revisions. I was told all cars ordered/delivered in May would be these upgraded models.

I'm just naturally supicious of car salespeople, I suppose :-)

cheers,

Hi I can remember when I had a Ford (sorry) something about the "VIN Plate" would tell you the date the car came off the production line, not sure if this applies in the case of "Toyota"

guy.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links