Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who Are Your Favorite Comedians?

Puls

Who do you like to watch when up for a laugh? Mine:

Lewis Black - Frothing angry nut with sharp social and political commentary that is sometimes lost in his rage.

Eddie Izzard - The Executve Transvestite. Sightly silly, but usually brilliant.

Ron White - Take equal parts country boy and city slicker. Mix with copius amounts of alcohol. Enjoy.

Bill Bailey - FANTASTIC musical comedian.

Bill Cosby - Family friendly comedy that is genuinely funny. A class act in his prime.

I have many other favorites too, but these are probably the most famous ones.

I dont usually watch stand-up Comedy, but the other night I saw the programme "an audience with al murray", and I have not laughed so hard at TV for ages :) He was making Dean Gaffney sing the National Anthem and it was hilarious :)

Blue

Steve Wright, Robin Williams, Colin Quinn, Denis Leary (miserable hateful b@stard like me!)

I like Eddie Izard too.

Not a huge fan of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour though. I guess it's a cultural thing. Being from NYC originally I don't really get redneck humor.

Though Ron White's 'tater salad' story made me laugh my a$$ off!

I don't think Ron fits in that well with the other 3, personally. Foxworthy and Engvall are kinda funny if you see them once, then get repetitive. Larry is a crappy one-line sack of stupid.

But Ron's bitter tales of ex-wives and dealing with idiots and his smart-assy attitude make him a lot more fun to watch imo. His CDs and DVDs are a lot more vulgar and snarkier and much better than the cleaned up act for blue collar.

I don't think Ron fits in that well with the other 3, personally.  Foxworthy and Engvall are kinda funny if you see them once, then get repetitive.  Larry is a crappy one-line sack of stupid.

I agree completely. Ron White seems to be a cut above the others, he's more clever by far.

I'm amazed how Foxworthy turned "You might be a redneck" into the best selling comedy albums of all time or whatever. The guy has one schtick and it's not even that good and he is like a huge hero for it. It really makes me wonder about America and those "red states" (no offense, I live in a red state now too)

My state is blue, as are the states that surround it :) My part of the country is a democrat stronghold ;) I'm pretty sure the counties around me are blue as well...milwaukee and chicago are a stones throw away.

Blly Connoly

Dave Alan (died recently)

Rikki Fulton

Lee Evens (where does he get the energy??? he been eating Pedigree Chum??)

Joe Pasqualie (or however you spell it)

My state is blue, as are the states that surround it :)  My part of the country is a democrat stronghold ;)

Oh. :blink:

My mistake.

I'm not a democrat or a republican. I have never registered as anything but "unafilliated" but I've voted for more democrats than republicans.

Personally I think they both suck, the democrats just suck a little less and the current administration is straight out of the firey depths of hell.

I'm the same way. I never will register with a party affiliation, either. Our choice in the last presidential election blew goats for sure.

Lewis Black:

"The way it works in congress is that a Republican stands up and says "I HAVE A REALLY BAD IDEA! And then the Democrats stand up and say "AND WE CAN MAKE IT *****TIER!"

tee hee. I think I have to listen to him now.

Tommy Cooper

Eric and Ernie

:thumbsup:

I forgot about them

They were classic even when i see them repeated they still make me laugh no mater how many times i watch them :lol: .

Just a shame we lost them :(

Bill Hicks (RIP :( )

thread over - greatest comedian ever.

George Carlin

Richard Pryor

Chris Rock

Dave Chappelle

Eddie Izzard

Robin Williams

Billy Connolly

Dennis Leary

are all on the ipod sat next to me B)

Beat me to it Matthew. Bill Hicks definitely the best.

For something more bizarre though, I reckon 'Vic Reeves Big Night Out' took some beating .

Vic Reeves big night out is getting shown on paramount.. I forgot how amazing it was!!

"whats on the end of the stick vic"

big52.jpg

lee evans

jethro

jasper carrot

and the two i'm watching now The Two Ronnies

jack Dee's old stuff is pretty funny.

I watch Jongulars and Comedy Store alot on paramount, they usually have a few good ones on.

Can't remember the older 1's as I wasn't born back then so I'll say Jasper Carrot as my dad is a fan and I've watched him a couple of times and is a very funny man indeed! :thumbsup:

Eric and Ernie! (the best ever)

Chubby Brown (sometimes!!)

Peter Kay

always used to like BenElton and Billy connelly too :lol:

Bill Bailey

Chris Rock

Martin Lawrence

Billy Connolly

Roy Chubby Brown

Keep meaning to get the Def Jam Comedy Dvd.

Eddie Murphy ( Raw and Delirious) :thumbsup:

saw the title and thought billy connelly, lee evans and peter kay, then saw the 2nd post and realised jappys put the same! great taste mate

saw lee evans live at newcastle and he is a great laugh but the sweat problem he has is unreal

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links