Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Chipsaway

garethpaul

I contacted ChipsAway to get a nasty scuff done on my painted front bumper last Thursday. It turned out that my local operator has just packed it in and there was nobody in my area.

Not a problem apparently, their next nearest operator drove a 100 mile round trip today (Easter Monday) to fix the car.

What an excellent job he did - took him about an hour (less time than it took to get to me) and the result is amazing. Perfect colour match, blended in seamlessly - to be honest I can't even tell it has been painted, let alone damaged in the first place. Oh, and very friendly to boot.

Well done ChipsAway.

Nice one.

I've heard mainly good things about them, but this guy sounds like he's gone 'above and beyond', especially for a bank holiday.

( don't think he'd be too happy if I called him out up here though ! )

Rich

Hi there Gareth,

Where is this guy based - I've got a few csone chips in my bonnet that need to be taken care of.

Hi there Gareth,

Where is this guy based - I've got a few csone chips in my bonnet that need to be taken care of.

Hi,

His name is David Blunt, and he's in Tonteg, Pontypridd.

Mobile number: 07950 058595

He'll do your chips for you - as a matter of fact he did all the chips on my bonnet 'free of charge' in between coats of paint on my bumper. Even polished my whole bonnet! Can't argue with that.

Well and truly chuffed with the service.

Hi there Gareth,

Hi,

His name is David Blunt, and he's in Tonteg, Pontypridd.

Mobile number: 07950 058595

He'll do your chips for you - as a matter of fact he did all the chips on my bonnet 'free of charge' in between coats of paint on my bumper. Even polished my whole bonnet! Can't argue with that.

Well and truly chuffed with the service.

Cheers mate - that's one for the phone book

Yeah I had ChipsAway come do some work on Yaz... he was such a friendly guy, and didnt stop until he got the colour match right :) cant see a thing now!

They sound like a really good company, I'll have to look then up.

Does any one know of a company that does the same for dents?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links