Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Filter Relocation

daz364

hey guys has anybody moved there filter behind there head light,was it easy and what did you do, did you see any diffrence in performance ?

kimi has done it, personally i think its a waste of time. mansfield eh?? do you attend maxxd meets?

no i live in mansfield but work in nottingham so i attend notts every sunday night for abit of this and abit of that you know what i mean is

hey guys has anybody moved there filter behind there head light,was it easy and what did you do, did you see any diffrence in performance ?

i've done it mate and yes i think its worth it :D

i've been working at a motorsport dealer for a few years and one of the aims is to

get as much cold air into the intake as possible,our techs laughed when they saw where the after market filter sits.After our techs Fensport and TTE advice i moved the filter to behind the headlight,this also gives the shortist distance for the air to travel,you can also move the pipe from the cam cover to air intake which also stops more hot air going into your intake,this can be replaced with a breather filter.

it is not the easiest thing to do,you have to extend the earth leads and a Battery box is a good idea to keep the Battery firm.

Going to do this at some point this month ... also run a cold air intake from other side up to the filter...

Any one got pics of this mod they can post ??? i wanna see how it was mounted behind the headlight! :P

Any one got pics of this mod they can post ??? i wanna see how it was mounted behind the headlight! :P

1.jpg

1.jpg

Do i have to extend the maf sensor cable?, has anyone got a wlakthorugh for fitting, i heard the instructions come in japaness, im relocating so will be different froms standard setup!

Do i have to extend the maf sensor cable?, has anyone got a wlakthorugh for fitting, i heard the instructions come in japaness, im relocating so will be different froms standard setup!

No you do not need to extend maf cable

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links