Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cheaper Alterative To A Respray

sxb182

Dont waana go to expense of full respray, cover car in a full sticker :blink: okay it sounds naff but went to a 200sx meet sat and the guys 200sx at the place of his where we met at had done exactly that. He owns a graphics shop and uses his 200 as a show car. Must admit until you got real close you couldnt tell, top job, but not sure about colour ;)

Plus you dont have to declare colour on log book as its not permenent, ideal if you have been caught speeding cos you can change colour and deny it :rolleyes:

Piccys bout have way down link, below my GT4 might i add :D

Love or hate it

hmmm, wonder how that would look in the flesh. But its not a bad idea actually. Could even help save the car from motorway stone chippings etc. I'm interested in this... !!!

Let us know how it gets on fella!

:thumbsup:

-Z

Its did actually look pretty good, it does take fair amount of time to settle with size of sticker, his had been done about 2wk ago and was just about settled.

Also saves elbow grease of polishing 2 :thumbsup:

i bet its a bugger to fit but im sure you can get a good effect!

id have to see it to believe it to be honest!

Sounds interesting!

What colour are you looking at for this all-over sticker? Would it be a permanent sticker job or would you be able to peel it off if you didnt want it?

And if so - what would peeling it off do to your existing paint job?

am i missing something, ive looked at the topic linked twice......is there a link to the company who did it?

About half way down on link theres couple of pics of a purple-ish 200 with a white front splitter, thats it.

Can arrange some contact details, will have to bear with me.

hmmm, wonder how that would look in the flesh. But its not a bad idea actually. Could even help save the car from motorway stone chippings etc. I'm interested in this... !!!

Let us know how it gets on fella!

:thumbsup:

-Z

i bet its a bugger to fit but im sure you can get a good effect!

id have to see it to believe it to be honest!

Didn't you guys see the blue and orange porsche at the ring?

That was all graphics I think ..

Saw the porsche alrite, was on my a**s for a while too! I didnt take a real close look at it though, I thought it was a paintjob, lol

Hmm im liking this idea. Clear vinyls on the car keep it looking shiny, and dead easy to clean. The job will have to be immaculate tho so you don't see the join lines on the car!

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links