Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tyre Wear

KidKoala

I've got to stop going into corners with too much enthusiasm, its starting to pull the tyres off the rims!

You better not turn into a tyre squeeler round Sainsburys young man ;)

You can do that if you turn your wheels regularly when they are not moving. My mum's car has sidemarks like that.

You didn't perhaps do that on the nasty twisty bit halfway down widcombe hill did you?

There are so many idiots in sainsburys/homebase in bath! ITs ridiculous.

Still think we should arrange a meet down there and show them proper cars are without fairy lights on the front :lol::thumbsup:

Still think we should arrange a meet down there and show them proper cars are without fairy lights on the front :lol::thumbsup:

Now Rach - dont be scaring all those "well 'ard" boys and girls away from the Homebase car park - its the only home they know..... :lol::lol::lol:

Now Rach - dont be scaring all those "well 'ard" boys and girls away from the Homebase car park - its the only home they know.....  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

They are already scared of me love! A friend of a friend goes down there, and for some reason they all think Im a man eating maniac. Well at least they are half right....... :lol:

I did it from driving round brassknocker hill too much, and an A road that goes from Bath to weston super mare.

That sainsburies roundabout with 3 lanes is brilliant at 4AM!! its all controlled by traffic lights so theres never any traffic on your section of "the ring" and you have 3 lanes to play with for the racing line! :P

My fronts looked a bit like that after a couple of fairly hard laps at the ring... the fronts were also almost too hot to touch!!!

Oh Brassknocker hill! Nice place to go for a drive :D

The roads going out of Bath are the nicest in the area, perfect driving roads.....

Us few from Bath should meet up some time :thumbsup:

I'm up for that. How about the sainsbury's car park! :)

You're from bath too? Not according to that bit of text on the left :P .

Bath meet would be cool - just if its a few laps of the sainsburies roundabout at full throttle :lol::lol::lol: .

What are we lookin for here? :wacko:

My tyres look like that!!! :yes:

You have the same wear on the shoulder of the tyre? Its only happened since I've had more confidence with the handling (i.e. screeching round bends at full lean).

I guess you're doing the same thing in you're yaris (but at a slower speed :P )

I go to Bath University, which is why I know it quite well! Brassknocker is shut apparently.

www.bath.ac.uk

On a more serious note i would be up for a bath meet! :)

Brassknocker was open yesterday! I've seen it shut when its been icey before, and I've seen a fair few accidents up there too. Probably people taking corners too fast when they dont know whats round the blind spots.

I know Bath uni - few friends go there and my brother used to go there too.

I guess you're doing the same thing in you're yaris (but at a slower speed :P )

Maybe not, I have HKS wagon suspension! :P :D

On a more serious note i would be up for a bath meet! :)

Would be a mini mini meet :lol:

What days can peeps do then? :group-cuddles:

My poor car :crybaby::crybaby:

As long as you're having fun dude and don't kill yourself :thumbsup:

Sorry, what are we looking at again? The brown marks on your wheel arches is it? What that then? Just looks like you drove through some diahorrea.

They are already scared of me love! A friend of a friend goes down there, and for some reason they all think Im a man eating maniac. Well at least they are half right....... :lol:

So are you a man eatter or a maniac then Rach? Please enlighten us. I knwo of some people who could do wih disposing of without any evidence, so if you can eat them, that'll be nice, or if you are just maniac, whats your fancy?

Hey - don't comment like that on a man's rust.

Rust can be a touchy subject, and I find your comments offensive ;)

and wtf is that reply doing in this thread! :o

Sorry, what are we looking at again? The brown marks on your wheel arches is it? What that then? Just looks like you drove through some diahorrea.

looking at the rubbing around the side of the tyre.....

looks like your having alot of fun there mate :lol::thumbsup: i seem to get that sort of rubbing when driving 'hard' on country roads. i don't think it's anything to worry about! but i could be wrong :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links