Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Caption Time From The Ring Trip!

Fizz

am the only gheeyy in tha vilaaahge

Dont worry Rob.. your pic is up next.. :lol: :P

Try as he might - Stu8 just couldnt recreate the classic "falling through the bar" scene in Only Fools and Horses......

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

**in camp voice**

oooh! Dale.... get away with you.. my eyes aren't as pretty as the car.

Anyone else notice that the car has the same smile? just above the headlights LMFAO :lol::lol:

Toyota recall # 11955GB

The Toyota Motoring Corporation today announced that it plans to recall MR2's manufactured in the 1990's as it has come to their attention that under certain conditions the cars have been known to creep up on their owners and eat them alive.

A Toyota spokesperson said earlier today ''owners should not be concerned - we are taking this step purely as a precautionary measure, however we would advise owners not to park their cars with the lights up or stand near their MR2 whilst wearing unfashionable clothing as both of these factors seem to trigger the eating response''.

If I owned a Blue MR2, I'd stand like this ..

lmao... bring it on fat boi! :boxing::lol: :P

Toyota recall # 11955GB

The Toyota Motoring Corporation today announced that it plans to recall MR2's manufactured in the 1990's as it has come to their attention that under certain conditions the cars have been known to creep up on their owners and eat them alive.

A Toyota spokesperson said earlier today ''owners should not be concerned - we are taking this step purely as a precautionary measure, however we would advise owners not to park their cars with the lights up or stand near their MR2 whilst wearing unfashionable clothing as both of these factors seem to trigger the eating response''.

:lol::lol:

Thats just class!.. that one wins by far!... :yes: :D

i could put such a filthy comment to that pic, but dont know if i should dare

sod it

"hmmm i wonder if it will fit in the exhaust"

:P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links