Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Electronic Speedo

summertime

:(

ALL MY ELECTRONICS DIALS (SPEEDO, PETROL GAUGE, EVERYTHING IN THE DISPLAY UNIT) ARE DISAPPEARING DURING TRAVEL THEY SOMTIMES COME BACK ON TEMPORARY BUT OVER THE LAST FEW DAYS ITS GETTING WORSE AND NOW THE DISPLAY IS BLACK WITH NO ILLUMINATION MORE THAN IT IS ILLUMINATED.

IS THIS A JOB FOR A MAIN DEALER OR ANY AUTO ELECTRICIAN OR IS IT A EASIER PROBLEM THAN THAT....HELP PLEASE BEFORE I GET DONE FOR DOING 45 IN A 30 WITHOUT KNOWING IT OR RUNNING OUT OF PETROL.

IT IS A 2000 YARIS VERSO IF THAT MAKES ANY DIFFERENCE.

Sounds like its on its way out (similar to when a clock radio goes up it!)

Your best bet it to take it to Toyota as because its digital and unique to the Yaris range, they will have the best skills and know-how to fix it (problem with getting such a unique car I guess!)

Do you have any warranty left - how old is your Yaris Verso? If its still in warranty take it to Toyota immediately and get them to sort it!

If not, unless anyone knows of an independant Toyota garage who might be able to help at a lower cost, you will need to get it repaired at Toyota - its dangerous to be driving with it like that!

Sounds like its on its way out (similar to when a clock radio goes up it!)

Your best bet it to take it to Toyota as because its digital and unique to the Yaris range, they will have the best skills and know-how to fix it (problem with getting such a unique car I guess!)

Do you have any warranty left - how old is your Yaris Verso? If its still in warranty take it to Toyota immediately and get them to sort it!

If not, unless anyone knows of an independant Toyota garage who might be able to help at a lower cost, you will need to get it repaired at Toyota - its dangerous to be driving with it like that!

thx angel. its a year 2000 model(w reg) with low milage(33000) and full service

would apprecite any comments from anybody who has had a similar problem...

Bad connection somewhere? Obviously it's working but now and again it decides to turn itself off, I'd go down the lose connection/wire route...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links