Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Mmt

Red Yaris 54

Forgot to tell you all,

Coming home last night I was driving my Yaris MMT in manual sequential mode and managed to find another gear (6) when shifting up.

Dont think I have ever used high gears in manual sequential mode before but I certainlywill after today :D

Has anyone else found another gear??? :yes:

That reminds me too - will you show me the MMT gears in your car at Bruntingthorpe? I'm curious really as to what they are and how they work - praps take me for a spin round the car park or something?

Cheers fellow Carlo Crewer! :thumbsup:

It cant be 6 gears as its the same box with a load of gizmos that do the clutch for you on it.....

... i just thought about it :wacko:

That reminds me too - will you show me the MMT gears in your car at Bruntingthorpe? I'm curious really as to what they are and how they work - praps take me for a spin round the car park or something?

Cheers fellow Carlo Crewer!  :thumbsup:

Certainly Em, It would be a pleasure

But I think I will have to get MrT to see if he can remove the extra gear before I go to Bruntingthorpe as I really dont think I could handle the extra speed :)

hmmmm Six gears.

My Yaris wouldn't know what to do with a sixth gear. lol  :o

Mine would - it would show it to me and say, "Here's that !Removed! gear you keep trying to change into when you go for reverse at 75..." :lol:

A

I have just phoned Mr T and he has told me that he will be unable to look at it until this afternoon.

I am now faced with a problem.............should I leave it with 6 gears ..........or have the extra gear removed.........I will let you know. Any advice? :o

Yesterday, 11:14 PM

is Cambridgeshire in a differnt time zone? if its not you were a bit early for april fools. :P

Yesterday, 11:14 PM

is Cambridgeshire in a differnt time zone? if its not you were a bit early for april fools. :P

You didn't reset your clock on the forum last week then??

Check the time at the bottom of the page

lol I didnt even pay any notice to the actual context of the thread - I just wanted you to show me how MMT works..... :D

Theres those blonde streaks coming out again! lol

Thanks for all your contributions.

I have just got back from MrT and he was unable to recreate the sixth gear when he took me out on a test drive :(

He said that it might be one of those gearboxes that Toyota is going to fit on their new model the"Lirpa Loof" when it comes to the UK later this year......(or about this time next year.)

It was one of those "once a year" things......but fun whilst it lasted :D ;)

Im ignoring the 6th gear bit, but i wanna see these MMT gears too.... you can take me for a spin too as i doubt you'll let me drive it! Then i'll take you for a spin in mine... show you why a normal gearbox is better!! :lol::lol:

Im ignoring the 6th gear bit, but i wanna see these MMT gears too.... you can take me for a spin too as i doubt you'll let me drive it! Then i'll take you for a spin in mine... show you why a normal gearbox is better!! :lol::lol:

Perhaps he could take us both together! P2 MMT

And then you could take us in yours P1 Manual

And I'll take you both in mine! P2 Manual :yes::yes:

See what the differences all are! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Perhaps he could take us both together! P2 MMT

And then you could take us in yours P1 Manual

And I'll take you both in mine! P2 Manual  :yes:  :yes:

See what the differences all are!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Errmmmmm

Just read that back and realised how very dodgy it sounds! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like a Carlo Crew threesome orgy or something - but its not meant to sound rude - honest! :lol::lol::lol:

We believe you em, we believe you! :lol: :o

Bu yeah, would be good to compare!

Looking forward to it :)

:ffs:

after just getting back from a transmision course and back from the pub I just had to put it right!

good try.

:thumbsup:

:ffs:

after just getting back from a transmision course and back from the pub I just had to put it right!

good try.

:thumbsup:

My post was well timed then? ;)

Thanks for taking it so well :) :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links