Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Scratch.

Lenry

Hello, :D

There is a scratch that runs right down the middle of my hand brake stick. :angry:

It's a light Grey plastic one.

Does any one know of any thing that will remove this, or even better still can you buy replacement covers for the handbrake?

Thanks for any helpful tips

Lenry

Some rubbing compound might do the trick - but yes you can get loads of different aftermarket ones.

Now the actual process of replacing one is simple in principle - but getting that stupid oem one off can be shall we say problematic...

PM me if you want the edited highlights - theres a pic of the new one I replaced mine with in my garage,

Some rubbing compound might do the trick - but yes you can get loads of different aftermarket ones.

Now the actual process of replacing one is simple in principle - but getting that stupid oem one off can be shall we say problematic...

PM me if you want the edited highlights - theres a pic of the new one I replaced mine with in my garage,

this made me laugh. "remove a seat for better access!"

is really that bad?

My neighbours thought that the whole thing was hilarious ... yes it was that bad. Basic test - try and shift the handbrake cover by twisting ... I'm not small and there was no movement ... I mean NONE

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links