Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bit Of A Weird One

Demonic Angel

Does anyone know of any site (bar Ebay) that sells spare AC Adaptors?

I've lost the AC adaptor for my exercise bike - looked high and low for it - cant find it! Looked on eBay and they are selling the exercise bike but not the adaptor!

I've tried looking for the manufacturers website but I cant find it anywhere!

The bike is a York CardioFit 360HRC - this is the Argos Link (where we bought it from)

York CardioFit

I cant find a website for York and I'm not sure what else I can do - I really dont want to buy a new bike (as you can see - they arent cheap!)

Can anyone help (not anticipating many responses but I thought I'd try!) :unsure:

Does anyone know of any site (bar Ebay) that sells spare AC Adaptors?

I've lost the AC adaptor for my exercise bike - looked high and low for it - cant find it! Looked on Ebay and they are selling the exercise bike but not the adaptor!

I've tried looking for the manufacturers website but I cant find it anywhere!

The bike is a York CardioFit 360HRC - this is the Argos Link (where we bought it from)

York CardioFit

I cant find a website for York and I'm not sure what else I can do - I really dont want to buy a new bike (as you can see - they arent cheap!)

Can anyone help (not anticipating many responses but I thought I'd try!) :unsure:

Try and find out what voltage, and what ac/dc all that mumbo jumbo, and then youllk be able to get one with that specs from maplins say....?

Do you mean the transformer that plugs into the mains then goes to a tidgy socket on the bike?

Do you mean the transformer that plugs into the mains then goes to a tidgy socket on the bike?

yeah the long wire thats got a plug one end and fits into the bike the other end! Its one of those new-fangled bikes that only runs on leccy! :rolleyes:

Why oh why didnt I get a bog standard non leccy bike?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just get a universal transformer with adapters,I got mine from PC world, it has varius outputs and all the adapters :thumbsup:

Somewhere in the destructions it should say what the input figures are for the adapter. Sometimes they print this near the power socket as well. If you can find that out you're laughing. Not much more than a tenner I'd guess.

Somewhere in the destructions it should say what the input figures are for the adapter. Sometimes they print this near the power socket as well. If you can find that out you're laughing. Not much more than a tenner I'd guess.

Hmmm - the destructions are the other thing I've lost as well..... :rolleyes:

Something like this you mean les?

That's the one, sorry I took so long to reply I had to pick Anne up.

If you look on the bike it might say what power input it uses, then just set the transformer accordingly :thumbsup:

yup we sell them where i work (Currys) £4.99 or for a higher power one £9.99 hope this helps

yeah the long wire thats got a plug one end and fits into the bike the other end! Its one of those new-fangled bikes that only runs on leccy! :rolleyes:

Why oh why didnt I get a bog standard non leccy bike?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Because the leccy bike is easer to peddal??? :P :P (esp uphill)

Everyone has nice fancy new exercise bikes....and I've got a Schwinn Exerciser that is about 35 years old :lol:

Is there a phone number to call the manufacturers on? They might be able to help :unsure:

Everyone has nice fancy new exercise bikes....and I've got a Schwinn Exerciser that is about 35 years old :lol:

I've got a Grifter :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links