Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dented Bonnet

Kerby

Well went out to my car earlier to find a nice dent in the front of my bonnet. not sure if it from someone sittin on it or the neighbours :censor: 4 wheel drive reverin into it with the tyre on the back

bet its one of those 4x4"s one reversed into side of my old gs and dented the rear door in :crybaby: it wont pop out then?

bet its one of those 4x4"s one reversed into side of my old gs and dented the rear door in :crybaby:  it wont pop out then?

yup they have a massive hilux thing. goin to the body shop tomorrow anyway cos i got a few jobs that want doin. so i'll see wot they say

bet its one of those 4x4"s one reversed into side of my old gs and dented the rear door in :crybaby:  it wont pop out then?

yup they have a massive hilux thing. goin to the body shop tomorrow anyway cos i got a few jobs that want doin. so i'll see wot they say

hope it isnt too expensive mate :thumbsup:

put some snow on it!

thats my secret tip :lol::ph34r:

sorry 2 hear tho bud, ur neighbours dont sound very nice from what uve said, ur car always seems to be getting attacked :blink:

mmm, thats not good mate, not what u wanted really was it! Hey at least u dont have "stone chips" galore on ur bonnet :P (like me)

put some snow on it!

sorry 2 hear tho bud, ur neighbours dont sound very nice from what uve said, ur car always seems to be getting attacked :blink:

yeah !Removed! kids. always peckin my head. they ride their bikes up and down the path past my car all the time. one day ill just go and smash their bikes up

put some snow on it!

yeah !Removed! kids. always peckin my head. they ride their bikes up and down the path past my car all the time. one day ill just go and smash their bikes up

bar humbug :ph34r::lol:

I'll second that Chris, every time i've been to your gaff those little :censor: are being complete A-Holes.

Want to borrow my baseball bat? :thumbsup:

Poor Chris

*hugs

hope you get her sorted and it isnt too expensive :unsure:

<Put's his slippers on, lights up a pipe>

There's no &#33;Removed&#33; respect these days. I remember back in the day...

[2hours later]

The parents are as bad, i blame them! I was at Chris's house once and they ran over his hose with the Hilux, and completely destroyed the spraying end! Wouldn't surprise me if that large tyre on the back was responsible for that dent...

:ph34r:

right mystry solved. it must have been a football that did it cos i was just cleanin my car and i have found a nice big dent in my roof as well on the same side :censor:

Sorry to hear it happen to you aswell Chris ... with it being oh so clear in my mind what it feels like to have your car damaged by little f :censor: rs! And yes, there is no respect for other people's properties nowadays and parents are to blame!

I reckon they should all get locked up or something!

Anyway mate .. hope you get it sorted soon otherwise you'd feel gutted every morning you look at it .. unless you find the little gits that did it!

If the dent on the bonnet is in a weird position like mine was and you need to replace the bonnet, you will be looking around £240-280. Where i got mine fixed the guy managed to source a bonnet from Toyota for about £80 and the rest was for labour and painting. The £240 i paid was quite cheap i reckon .. but still you can use these as a rough guide when you're getting quotes.

:thumbsup:

well its about 6 inches to the left of the toyota logo but i will see wot he can do tomorrow cos the guy i went to see is off on mondays. the dent in the roof should just be able to be pulled out.

if not have it pulled out as much as possible n a layer of bog applied to do the trick,ive had the same thing done with my quarter panels. it works.

well its about 6 inches to the left of the toyota logo but i will see wot he can do tomorrow cos the guy i went to see is off on mondays.

Sounds like the dent is right behind the frame then .. and you'll probably be looking at a new bonnet then. Hmm .. :(

right just got back from the garage. he said someone has walked over my car :censor: and to have the bonnet, roof, door and rear bumper reapaired its goin to cost me £500 :censor: so not sure wot i should do now.

main reason its so expensive is because they have to redo the entire roof even tho the dent is on one side above the rear drivers side window

chriscanavan

That would really P#ss me off. £500.00 for something i didn't do.

Why would anyone want to walk over a car? Idiots!!

Sounds like you need a camera watching your car all the time.

Well I hope you get it sorted.

Then walk over the head of the person who did this to your car.

Lenry

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links