Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

By Request!

Ryan1985

Here you go, few people wanting to see my car on the standard steelies, I reckon it looks not bad actually! :lol::thumbsup:

gallery_6112_96_1112562476.jpg

gallery_6112_96_1112562522.jpg

gallery_6112_96_1112562563.jpg

It was fun changing the wheels also, the trolley jack didn't fit under it to start with so I had to jack it up so far using the jack you get with the car and then put the trolley jack under it and go from there! :thumbsup:

Lack of legal tyres on my alloys is why I have these on btw! :thumbsup:

I was wondering why you had steelies on too ;)

It certainly looks different!

Lack of legal tyres on my alloys is why I have these on btw! :thumbsup:

Bit of a thicko bird question but.....

Cant you just swap your tyres round? Or are they a different size?

Won't fit Em! I won't bore you and go into why not but there are many reasons! :thumbsup:

ohh i love those wheels..I wonder how much they cost or the offset on them..would be interesting..or you might have to get the arches rolled now ... :D

Hmmm... the Knightrider look! :lol:

Thaey actually don't look too bad. I was going to paint my steelies white for the winter and leave the trims off, but in the end I didn't have time.

Might do it before next winter or get 15" wheels and move my snow tyres to me current alloys, or.... the possibilities are endless!

A

Nice...

I'm guessing there's a reason you haven't marched down to your local tyre dealer and been furnished with 4 brand spanking new tyres Ryan?

I'm guessing there's a reason you haven't marched down to your local tyre dealer and been furnished with 4 brand spanking new tyres Ryan?

Well I only need new fronts tyres and being a student doesn't help with the running costs much! :rolleyes:

Soon though, soon! :thumbsup:

Why don't you take bad pics of your car and send post them on Barry Boys for a laugh?

"Look at this, lowered suspension and steel wheels. Maybe he thinks that taking the 'trims off will make his car look cool..." :lol:

A

Hmmm... the Knightrider look! :lol:

Thaey actually don't look too bad. I was going to paint my steelies white for the winter and leave the trims off, but in the end I didn't have time.

Might do it before next winter or get 15" wheels and move my snow tyres to me current alloys, or.... the possibilities are endless!

A

Steelies for winter? You're spending too much time chatting to our friends on the other side of the pond, mate. :lol:

Just wash em! :yes:

get some spinner wheel trims

proper bling

Maybe Al!

No, the differnce the winter tyres made was fantastic. You have to remember that my car has more torque than a T-Sport and it all comes at about 2,000 revs. It makes it a bit "interesting" when you just keep going straight on towards the roundabouts, no matter how careful you are :eek:

I made sure I got the steelies as well as the optional alloys (I'd already paid for them...) and it makes it easy to just change the wheels over.

:thumbsup:

A

love the steelies, very robocop :D can you post a pic of your winter tread? those kind of tyres are non-existant down here. :angry: i do a lot of gravel driving and decent mud/snow tyres would be great.

Hi there - welcome to the club!

There's a piccy of the treads in my garage. Follow the link in my signature and go to Vredestein Snowtrac 2 - the pic's in there.

HTH

Alan

thanks alan, those tyres are exactly what i'm after. i'll try to source some locally. :yes: thanks for the welcome, i'm a member of echodrivers and ozecho too :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links