Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mud Flaps T-sport?

Yaris WRC

Not to mention they do sweet FA! They are useless on the Yaris, they just make it look horrid mate

Well the Mr T mudflaps look just fine but my car still gets dirty :thumbsup:

Im sure they would be the same on T-Sport as CDX.

As for them flappy bits of plastic people have, I hate them :(

I mean any model of Yaris, they don't do a thing! Splash marks galore with or without!

Mudflaps belong on Buses and Lorries.

i was gonna put them on the front and back. i want to try and preserve my skirts which are getting stonned to death.

looks like a univeral one is my option :wacko:

I dont think they fit cause the TS is to low for them or something.

Personally I quite like them. Got them on my Polo (rear ones only) it makes the car look lower and they arn't floppy bits of rubber but proper good stuff. They do work as well.

Im a fan, but I have seen some horrible ones around. Let us know how it goes WRC.

Mr T mudflaps don't fit with side skirts. Wouldn't fancy any other type and yes, they don't do much for your own car but may keep spray off the car behind. Actually, I noticed on Wednesday when it rained all day, that cars were keeping further back from me in my new car. Think I'll leave it without flaps. Seems to be an added safety feature in the wet!

I've got the Mr T ones on mine.

They do keep the very worst of the mud off and I think they actually look pretty good :thumbsup: (pretty expensive though...) Check out the pics in my garage.

Unfortunately, they don't fit the T-Sport though...

A

The dealer told me they were fitting mudflaps to my new t sport lol... so we'll see how it goes!! If they do Nick I will ask them if they can get you a set if you like?

Yes looks good alan. So its the sideskirts that prevent them fitting a TS.

Mr T can fit side skirts to any Yaris, T Sport obviously already has them, but not mudflaps as well (at least that's what it says in the accesories section of the Yaris brochure!) :thumbsup:

btw: I was quoted £560 for painted and fitted side skirts. Anyone else asked Mr T how much it would cost?

I just dont see the T-Sport as a mudflap kind of car!

Its powerful - its supposed to get dirty! :thumbsup:

My T-Spirit doesnt have mudflaps - I agree with Als theory about people behind - they stay away if you are spraying them! :thumbsup:

guy in toyota told me he couldnt get any t sport mudflaps just the universal ones... but they wouldnt really be worthwhile as they wouldnt come down much further past the sideskirts.

Looks better without anywhoo

rossanova had some on his before he did the custom bodykit. i thought they looked really good to be honest.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links