Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Bhp

avensis_man

...but 170Nm of torque (T-Sport 145Nm) :thumbsup:

A

Well... we're the forgotten engine :lol:

A

I never forget about the D4-D

I'm reminded of it whenever I fill up at the pump and realize I could be getting 40% better fuel economy and have 144 lbft of torque and no oxygen sensor to inevitably fail and no spark plugs to worry about and how much more I even like the hearty aroma of diesel fuel compared to the astringent nasal assault of petrol fumes....

Can you tell I love diesels???

:unsure::yes:

You really have to get out more :rolleyes:

You make me seem normal :lol:

A

I never forget about the D4-D

I'm reminded of it whenever I fill up at the pump and realize I could be getting 40% better fuel economy and have 144 lbft of torque and no oxygen sensor to inevitably fail and no spark plugs to worry about and how much more I even like the hearty aroma of diesel fuel compared to the astringent nasal assault of petrol fumes....

Can you tell I love diesels???

:unsure:  :yes:

But as your filling up at the pump, you turn your head around to look down the road as you can hear a tractor coming... oh no wait! its just a diesel car ;)

P.S. Petrol has one of the best smells ever! Did you not wind your window down as a kid just to smell the fumes :D

But as your filling up at the pump, you turn your head around to look down the road as you can hear a tractor coming... oh no wait! its just a diesel car ;)

P.S. Petrol has one of the best smells ever! Did you not wind your window down as a kid just to smell the fumes :D

Nope. Petrol smell gives me a headache, I don't like it. I especially hate the smell of a cold gasoline engine's exhaust when it first starts.

I think I was meant to drive diesels, I love everything about 'em. Not the old smoky and poky ones so much, but give me a nice direct-injected turbodiesel over a petrol engine any day. I was meant for diesels but I was born in the wrong country. :huh:

Want to know how crazy I am? I'd love to drop a diesel in a sports car like a Celica or an MR2. Seriously. I'm ready for a V6 D4-D Supra, man.

petrol sniffing is a well known medical condition, like glue and paint. :D much better surfing that fat torque wave, matey :lol: you poms are lucky to get that lil diesel. with the distances i do, it would be brilliant

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links