Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Yaris Tsport Pics

pete-R

here are some pics from the Cone website for their new vitz rs bodykit.

looks really nice, top work Cone :thumbsup:

Cone RS

sorry if these have already been posted, i'll put my flame proof suit on just in case

wow, i love it, i'd certainly upgrade my yaris to that. looks so much more modern compared to current ones. the yaris p11 and p2 are getting dated now i hate to say!

interesting i must admit, but not much use to the european ppl here...we wont get the p3 yaris..unless importing it from japan.

we will?....in a few years ill be lookin at importing the p3 only if they bring out a sports edition

hmm still havnt made my mind up

do like the kit tho

starting to look more like a civic, looks slightly longer in shape

Reports say its out here end this year/early next!

My moneys on early 2006 myself! :thumbsup:

I want one! :yes:

id only buy it, if available in 3 door and we get a turbo model, our range of sports editions suck tbh.

WOW...

this is ugly!

way too many spoilers and other plastic crap...

is it just me or is this car actually even higher than the current Yaris? :?

yeah it is a bigger cabin inside - i read it somewhere - think it was that auto mag review of it.

Loads of carbon fibre and racing style, cant really complain and say its just loads of horrible heavy plastic stuff.

Will only buy one if we get the turbo/top spec model and its ridicilously powerful. Hopefully its a 4WD like a few of the models are as well.

Little bit too OTT for my liking, a nice subtle kit will make the P3 kick ***** me thinks..

That carbon bonnet must cost £3.50.. Not the biggest ive seen. :D

About as cool as gets.. P3 looks amazing. :thumbsup:

Wonder how that would look in Green. Photoshop anyone???

LOL! What I tiny bonnet. Very nice kit/car tho! But to be honest I'd only be getting one if the performance was outstanding. But I very much doubt that. It'll be nippy for sure, but the car is high riding, and handling won't be anything special.

Yaris TS is a very good performance car for young drivers. But once your past 21 there is sooo much more to choose from!

I can imagine it'll take on the current Yaris role very well.

Very well said s0cks. I agree with you entirly. Bonnet does look damn small, but doesn't matter really.

If its got 0-60 8sec or faster in the performance section I will give one a go for sure. Depends if we get that option though doesn't it.

But first things first, buying a P1 TS... then saving until Im 21 and who knows what I may end up with (Celica/MR2/350z)

Currently trying to make my dad buy a 350z, then 3yrs down the line he can sell it to me!

Back on subject...

Very well said s0cks. I agree with you entirly. Bonnet does look damn small, but doesn't matter really.

If its got 0-60 8sec or faster in the performance section I will give one a go for sure. Depends if we get that option though doesn't it.

But first things first, buying a P1 TS... then saving until Im 21 and who knows what I may end up with (Celica/MR2/350z)

Currently trying to make my dad buy a 350z, then 3yrs down the line he can sell it to me!

Back on subject...

..off topic

yer like MR2 turbo's, Skylines, EVO's, RX7's, Supra's, etc... Some of which are surprisingly cheap to insure past 21 with a few ncb under your belt.

back on topic...

..off topic

yer like MR2 turbo's, Skylines, EVO's, RX7's, Supra's, etc... Some of which are surprisingly cheap to insure past 21 with a few ncb under your belt.

back on topic...

True, although, services every 6mnths [maybe not the mr2], fuel etc sdure bump up £££'s..

I'm 22 with 3yncb, could get insured on pretty much anything.. Running costs is a different subject [if only I could lve at home for free...]

back on topic..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links