Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Not Impressed With Mr T

Chuck04

It is my undertanding that Toyota have strict guidlines for main dealer service costs. My local topyota dealer confirms the exact cost of the service when the booking is made and contacts me by telephone to obtain permission before any additional chargeable work is carried out.

It is my undertanding that Toyota have strict guidlines for main dealer service costs. My local topyota dealer confirms the exact cost of the service when the booking is made and contacts me by telephone to obtain permission before any additional chargeable work is carried out.

I have said this on a previous topic, but What Car? did a survey of garages and Toyota came out on top, so undoubtedly there are some good ones about. However just reading a few of the recent threads indicates that there are also some pretty dodgy ones as well.

I would definitely get a few quotes before any work was undertaken, and let the local Toyota dealership's management know how crap they are in comparison to other places... if you have problems. Vote with your feet, and eventually they will get the message... as some garages are obviously starting to do.

If you find a good one, let others know about it :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links