Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pics As Promised

opelfruit

Nice car Opel :)

I also wouldn't dream of putting any rubbish in a Yaris! Well actually I did take the T3 to the Rubbish Tip once and that was to only get rid of a load of old clothes and stuff that wasnt anything smelly, just junk..would've used my Dad's Ford but he wasn't around

may invest in a larger boot at some point tho, hehe.

Might i recommend a Yaris Verso if you need boot... The T-Sport has a multi-purpose back seat, not only can it transport passengers but a whole heap of shopping too! :lol:

Yaris boot = ICE space only :yes:

Here's what my interior looks like all buttoned down :thumbsup:

xB-cars-scion.jpg

Very "verso" indeed.

I could tell you some stories about what all I have put in this little car.

lol I think we can all guess..... :lol::lol::lol:

I dont know what Toyota have done different from the 53 to the 54 plates but my newer Yaris' seats fold back so much easier than my older ones ever did - the car also has less annoying creaks too! I had to fold the seats down the other day as I had a large delivery of new kitty stuff at work and the box was massive - fit in the boot great with the seats down though!

Dont do tip travels in my car though - a. its too small and b. I'd rather not! We use Rich's car for that! :lol::lol:

Nice car Opel :)

I also wouldn't dream of putting any rubbish in a Yaris! Well actually I did take the T3 to the Rubbish Tip once and that was to only get rid of a load of old clothes and stuff that wasnt anything smelly, just junk..would've used my Dad's Ford but he wasn't around

Worse thing I ever carried in 'Baby' was a five foot tall Christmas tree last December. That was fun! :help: Only a couple of miles though.

Couldn't you just tell I was thinking of changing my car? It still had some pine needles in it when I traded it in! :lol:

tinted front lights?

Thats just T-Sport headlights breezer, they are sweet! :drool:

Nice car Opel! :thumbsup:

Scionic, are those the little fold out shopping hooks in the back of the rear seats? My Mum's RAV has those and they're really useful for hanging stuff on that you don't want spread across the floor!

I like your dash' too, but the Speedo reminds me a bit much of a Nissan S-Cargo...

:thumbsup:

A

Scionic, are those the little fold out shopping hooks in the back of the rear seats? My Mum's RAV has those and they're really useful for hanging stuff on that you don't want spread across the floor!

I like your dash' too, but the Speedo reminds me a bit much of a Nissan S-Cargo...

:thumbsup:

A

Whoa.....shopping hooks!

Is that what they are? :huh:

I seriously haven't investigated them, I'll have to check that out. :lol:

Nice looking car in red  :thumbsup: I always liked Danny's too! 

thanks mate

-nice lookin car u got mate. reminds me of the day i went to pick up mine!! hey do u live in liverpool? im at uni here so may see u floatin about if so!!

I don't mate, I live bout 40mins away in south cheshire, that just happened to be where the car was :)

oh well lookout for me in liverpool or chester area if u ever around! u dont see many red t-sports floatin about!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links