Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Paint Codes

Yarice

Right I have just returned from my girlfriends , yes she is real and female, a journey which i regularly undertake so I was 'moving' ( well as much as you can in a 1.0).

I came round a corner at a speed that was definately not about 75mph as that is illegal and very naughty, anyway some :censor: had managed to drop/put/leave 3 bricks and a huge lump of cement in the middle of the road, which i promptly hit whilst screaming like a girl and stabbing at the centre pedal.

Anyway i hit it making a very nasty noise, removing 6 inches of my front bumper and bending the strut behind it, this pushed the radiator up bending the top strut and popping my bonnet which will now not close.

Anyway i just got a new bumper for 99p , god bless eBay, and i want to spray it, my mate has done it before and so he is going to do it for me.

****How do i find the paint code??? ****

Thats all this post was really about.

Sorry

Heres something to show you why I did the impossible and broke a Yaris, i loves it really

CLICKY REMOVED :angry: WHATS IT GOT TO DO WITH THIS THREAD <_<

Edited by kimi

On the dueal carrigway, someone left a log on the road, needlessly to say alot of the lorries where suddenly swerving to avoid it and it was very scary!

do you have the paint restorer thing in your manual?

Right I have just returned from my girlfriends , yes she is real and female, a journey which i regularly undertake so I was 'moving' ( well as much as you can in a 1.0).

I came round a corner at a speed that was definately not about 75mph as that is illegal and very naughty, anyway some  :censor: had managed to drop/put/leave 3 bricks and a huge lump of cement in the middle of the road, which i promptly hit whilst screaming like a girl and stabbing at the centre pedal.

Anyway i hit it making a very nasty noise, removing 6 inches of my front bumper and bending the strut behind it, this pushed the radiator up bending the top strut and popping my bonnet which will now not close.

Anyway i just got a new bumper for 99p , god bless ebay, and i want to spray it, my mate has done it before and so he is going to do it for me.

****How do i find the paint code??? ****

Thats all this post was really about.

Sorry

Heres something to show you why I did the impossible and broke a Yaris, i loves it really 

what you mean by that? :wacko: - the bold bit by the way

Have you still got the pack of paint stickers that comes with the car? The code is on them. Also on the plate in the engine bay.

By the bold bit i mean shes not imaginary and not male, which is nice. I had to explain this to my father as he said he thought i was !Removed! cos i drove a yaris, i pushed him into the pool.

I got car second hand so i dont have stickers.

Where is the code on the engine bay plate?

You cant REALLY love it if you treat it like that :(

You will see that we really love our Yariis on here (and look after them)

Paint code is under the bonnet on the VIN plate........read your owners handbook :thumbsup:

Yeah, what he said. Not going outside to give exact location now!

That video was pretty poor but could've been better. Tell the cameraman...

should've gone to Specsavers! :blink:

hey what colour is you car i.e red, blue, green and the year and i`ll give you 2 or 3 possible paint codes and if one of the codes match on you vin plate the that defo if. i could explan where it is on the vin, but i`m kinda in a rush, sorry, ill chat ya later

I came round a corner at a speed that was definately not about 75mph as that is illegal and very naughty

I dont know the correct code and I have no sympathy for you! I'm just glad that "3 bricks and a huge lump of cement in the middle of the road" wasn't a little kiddie!

Well well, what have we got here, someone posted this on the very first page of this very forum. <_<

If you want to be 100% sure, check the VIN plate in the engine compartment. The bottom line that goes like (C/TR/A/TM): the first three digits on that line is your paint code.

Yves.

Yves.

I think my code is 6r4, dark mettalic green

I'm glad it not a little kiddy too, that would have left a huge fekin dent.

Nah seriously i am glad.

Why don't you drive within your capabilities .................because next time it just might be a kiddie just round the corner..............or a broken down articulated lorry.

Now THAT would really make a big dent..............................THINK about it :angry:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links