Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Events Broken To Regions?

midmotorsteve

Never looked at events before, I was looking for a thread about the TRackattack bruntingthorp day, never found one, but just thought i'd mention that its really annoying events being broken to regions.

Isn't it easier to simply have events then you can clearly see whats coming up as naturally events that have passed will drop of the end of the page, new events and big events will stay at the top, hense being easily found.

Anyway, I paid for the trackday and to prevent any confusion i wanted to say i see the TOC places are full so i'll be in the IMOC group.

Regional meets are broken into regions but national meets such as Bruntingthorpe and JAE are in the National & General Meets section - makes more sense that way really as if I want to know any regional meets near me I can go to that section and find them! :thumbsup:

Bruntingthorpe is stickied at the top of National & General Meets. :thumbsup:

cheers for pointing me in the right direction, i didn't see the national bit, :( was looking at midlands and surrounding area subsections.

Glad you found it now any way bud. Will be good to see you again B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links