Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1982 Celica Spares Help

PET800X

I hope someone here can help!

I have two things i need to find out about.

1) I have a Black Celica with lights that are visable all the time they pop up forward as opposed to the metal covered ones. I have not seen any manuals or photos in any of the webpages i have looked at. does anyone know if this is a special edition or what MK it is. I beleve it is a MK2 but they have covered front lights...

2) I am looking for a load of parts and cant find anywhere locally or in the UK to buy them.

Here is a list of what I need...

Two front shock springs.

Full Exhaust prefer Stainless Steel, I think I can get this from the local car shop.

New Boot, the glass is fine but it has more rust then the scrap yard. (Fast Back)

New old style badges.

A full set of locks and door handles.

New crome trims and seals for the sunroof and windows.

New Wings, origional or remolds.

I want to regenerate this car because it has been off the road for over 14 years the engine is very quiet when you get rid of the exhaust noise with a straight pipe and it has very little rust apart from the boot and the wings.

• 1 month later...
I hope someone here can help!

I have two things i need to find out about.

1) I have a Black Celica with lights that are visable all the time they pop up forward as opposed to the metal covered ones.  I have not seen any manuals or photos in any of the webpages i have looked at.  does anyone know if this is a special edition or what MK it is. I beleve it is a MK2 but they have covered front lights...    THE CAR IS AN RA61 OR MARK 3 CELICA

2) I am looking for a load of parts and cant find anywhere locally or in the UK to buy them.

Here is a list of what I need... ALL OF THESE BAR THE EXHAUST ARE STILL AVAILABLE FROM TOYOTA AT A PRICE GOOD LUCK..........

Two front shock springs.

Full Exhaust prefer Stainless Steel, I think I can get this from the local car shop.

New Boot, the glass is fine but it has more rust then the scrap yard. (Fast Back)

New old style badges.

A full set of locks and door handles.

New crome trims and seals for the sunroof and windows.

New Wings, origional or remolds.

I want to regenerate this car because it has been off the road for over 14 years the engine is very quiet when you get rid of the exhaust noise with a straight pipe and it has very little rust apart from the boot and the wings.

What you have is a standard RA61, but a very early car. There are plenty of pictures on the web and the version with the covered lights is just a facelift.

On an X plate it would have been amongst the very first RA61s into the UK, and as the UK got the first cars off the line, it may well have a very low chassis number, possibly even be an ex-Toyota demonstrator. Either way it's a rare survivor and worth fixing.

Haynes do a manual - number 1135, which regularly appears on eBay for not much.

Good Luck.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links