Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1993 Mr2 Gt-16 Uk

alex_93gtuk

My beast has unfortunately got to go earlier than Id hoped. My reason being that my job is now at risk due to the Rover demise. Means I need to downsize and go 'economical'. Gutted....

1993 Gt. Uk model and standard throughout. Below average miles @ 106k with some service history. Receipts from 45k up to 68k I believe having had a lot spent on it at a main dealer. The car is in great condition being 13 years old and white. A few stonechips, and one small scratch on the front bumper that can easily be sprayed in. Has paint crack on the rear bumper but ill be looking to have that sorted very soon before its sold.

Since ive had it ive documented a full service. Cambelt at 100k, plugs, 2 oil and filter changes using GTX Magnatec. Dizzy cap and rotor arm. Alternator and power steering solenoid (seems quite a common failure in older 2's?). New rear tyres just last week-fronts have plenty of tread.

The car drives superbly well. Pulls hard in every gear, no nasty rattles, whines or smoke. The interior is perhaps the best part about it, extremely clean and tidy. Removable sunroof. Has recently had a new Kenwood single-CD headunit fitted at a cost of £180 which is negotiable in the price.

A very sad sale but it has to go. The tax is due the end of June, the MOT is around the 20th of June also hence im asking £2'295 ono. A real bargain I hope youll agree. Im in the Farnborough area. Junction 4 of the M3.

Call anytime on (07859) 038375 or (01252) 546540 in the evening. Email is: moir_alex@hotmail.com

Alex

No probs at all. I'll get them to you later on tonight. Feel free to add me to messenger if you use it and ill send them over.

Many thanks

Alex

Could you please forward some pictures to je_star@hotmail.com please?

Cheers

Dave

You know it makes sense, Dave :yes:

My beast has unfortunately got to go earlier than Id hoped. My reason being that my job is now at risk due to the Rover demise. Means I need to downsize and go 'economical'. Gutted....

1993 Gt. Uk model and standard throughout. Below average miles @ 106k with some service history. Receipts from 45k up to 68k I believe having had a lot spent on it at a main dealer. The car is in great condition being 13 years old and white. A few stonechips, and one small scratch on the front bumper that can easily be sprayed in. Has paint crack on the rear bumper but ill be looking to have that sorted very soon before its sold.

Since ive had it ive documented a full service. Cambelt at 100k, plugs, 2 oil and filter changes using GTX Magnatec. Dizzy cap and rotor arm. Alternator and power steering solenoid (seems quite a common failure in older 2's?). New rear tyres just last week-fronts have plenty of tread.

The car drives superbly well. Pulls hard in every gear, no nasty rattles, whines or smoke. The interior is perhaps the best part about it, extremely clean and tidy. Removable sunroof. Has recently had a new Kenwood single-CD headunit fitted at a cost of £180 which is negotiable in the price.

A very sad sale but it has to go. The tax is due the end of June, the MOT is around the 20th of June also hence im asking £2'295 ono. A real bargain I hope youll agree. Im in the Farnborough area. Junction 4 of the M3.

Call anytime on (07859) 038375 or (01252) 546540 in the evening. Email is: moir_alex@hotmail.com

Alex

liphook post office monday?

any pics ??

Ricey,

If you are seriously interested then put you email address up and ill forward some pics on to you

Alex

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links