Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Parts For Brunters, Anyone Need Anything?

Envy Performance Ltd

Looks like I will be venturing down to Brunters on Sunday. Is there any parts I can bring down for you guys. Ie service parts, oil filters, oil, plugs, Octane Booster or anything else for that matter. Will certainly save on the delivery costs! :D

Let me know.

PS. Please introduce yourselves and say hi.

Thanks

Kevin

Thats nice of you kev, pity i didnt get my apexi later :( ah well.

I may have been living under a stone, but where is this brunters?

sorry :wacko:

Near Leicster - just off Junction 20 of the M1

Think theres a dedicated thread in the Meetings forum ..

yeah just read it, and charlie told me too doh!

You going then?

its about 3hrs away from me, even if im at home in newcastle or portsmouth!, plus its at 8.30 am and im planning drinkin on sunday :thumbsup:

kev may get some millers for that erm yaris i havent got yet but it'll be worth it as stock plus i know you'll sort me a good price :P

PS anyone want a toyota specific handsfree kit to fit most new nokias, wires through headunit, simple clip in installation

nokia 6230 (one with colour screen etc. and centre button control thing) , 7210, 7250, few others too

kev, as per phone conversation, a couple of PE oil filters for a UK Soop.

Thanks,

Looks like I will be venturing down to Brunters on Sunday. Is there any parts I can bring down for you guys. Ie service parts, oil filters, oil, plugs, Octane Booster or anything else for that matter. Will certainly save on the delivery costs! :D

Let me know.

Thanks

Kevin

Not going to Brunters as its a bit far for me. How about the mats you offered us in January though ? Whatever happened ?

its about 3hrs away from me, even if im at home in newcastle or portsmouth!, plus its at 8.30 am and im planning drinkin on sunday  :thumbsup:

It's close to 2 for me... (well, if i stick to 70 it is!) And yes, it's 8.30am, but i struggle to be up for 1pm these days and im drinking sunday too! Should be great! Get yo ***** on down!

The old tailor I used for the Supra mats seams to have diserpeared of the face of the earth. I was told at one point he was on Holiday, but it looks like he has moved premises.

I have a friend who is currently in Tailand on business. He put me on to the tailor orginally so I am hoping he can track him down when he returns in 2 weeks.

I will let you know how I get along.

Thanks

Kevin

Let me know.

Thanks

Kevin

Not going to Brunters as its a bit far for me. How about the mats you offered us in January though ? Whatever happened ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links