Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fuse Box Location

ELVEY

:help:

I have a Previa GLS 2001 MK2.

My side lights have blown a fuse due to an electrician fitting some extra lights and in doing so has blown fuse no side lights on left or right of vehicle.

I have consulted the hand book and the locations for the fuses are under the bonnet, passenger glove box and drivers kick panel. Looked under bonnet and no fuses for lights looked behind glove box and only wires, looked behind kick panel and no fuses, or are they hidden away?

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Thanx.

how many lights did he fit to the circuit?

get leds they use a lot less current ;)

at work atm, but will have a look tomorrow.

j

added running lights to the side lights connection. I think he was finding the live wire and bridged the two thus the fuse went pop.

We have since located the fuse panel that houses the number 17 fuse. Take out the glove box and remove the kick panel, there hidden amongst he vast aray of wires is a small strip of fuses. Used the spare one from under the hood and lights working now.

Running lights are orange LEDs fitted to the front and rear bumpers, so looks a little Yankified now, cool.

Do you have any pics of your car and the mods you have made sounds really cool what you have done. Interested in the "focal two ways in rear" if you could explain.

my email for any pics to be sent carl@clubtoyota.co.uk

Thanx J for your reply.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links