Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae 2005 ....

Jimlad

Any Scottish peeps going down this year??

I went down last year for the weekend and had a great time. Scottish_SR was also there.

Just curious as we could obviously get some mad convoy going down there. There are some great fun country roads leading out of Scotland before you hit any motorways also!!! :) ..... but try not to get stopped by the police (I did last year.. doh!)

Anyone else interested?? The more the merrier guys... you'll have a great weekend and see some great cars.

I will be there again this year Jim. Thinking Ryan, Davey (cfc1) and Graeme are going too. Alanbradley is but is coming north from France. But surely we could get a lot more folk!? And a convoy!

Planning on the East Coast this time Jim seeing at it is in Peterborough?

I went down the west and up the east last time.

You going down with SJC Rubix_cube?

Edited by Scottish_SR

I will be in the Scarbourgh area just before JAE so i will be heading off from there.

I think the best way for you guys to get there will be down the M74 then cut across the A66 (that road is a lot better now:)) to Scotch Corner, then head the rest of the way tdown the A1M (M1). but watch out for them speed cameras... going down the M74 will let you avoid a lot of them in the 40 and 60 mph streatches of the A1 :)

Jim is down in Galashiels anyway but most of the rest are Glasgow based so the M74 would be an obvious choice for them.

I would probably be better going down the A1 and meeting up at Scotch Corner as its pointless going west to go south?

Still a fair bit of time though to decide on these details, lets hope we can get a good turnout with scottish members though! :yes:

u could all meet up with us northerners at ferrybridge services on the m62 m1 interchange. then there will be one massive convoy

yes yes

the legendary ferry bridge, i remember it all starting!!!

yes, credits to hou

look at what it is today, based on hous and fizz's !Removed! relationship

*legend may have tweaked on travels

Theres a few from Edinburgh going. Im the only Toyota running down in the group. We are meant to be meeting up with guys from the HondaTec forum. Should be a good drive :D

I would probably be better going down the A1 and meeting up at Scotch Corner as its pointless going west to go south?

I really think that ou would be quicker cutting over to the M8 then heading for Carlise, A66, etc.. you can save a good 2 hours going that road because of the stupid A1 speed limits.. i mean 60mph most of the way down, with speed cameras every mile?????????.. not to mention the 40 mph strearches.. nah!.. go the M74 m8.. A800 M9 M8 M74 A66 A1(M) and your there. 2 hours before your other self.

yes yes

yes, credits to hou

excuse me

tweaked is not the word

yes yes

yes, credits to hou

excuse me

tweaked is not the word

whoops forgot the socialible (sp)

I'll be going down with you guys (seeing how Wullie hasn't invited me), any route suits me! :thumbsup:

Good thought, but as Ross said, I'm coming the other direction otherwise I would be up for that. I guess if I was organised I would meet us with some of the southerners...

Cheers,

Alan

so all you lot from up in scotland jointing the northern convoy at ferrybridge then?

sounds like this will be one hell of a convoy ill look into the route etc and will talk to a few northerners about leading convoys etc

oooooooooooooooooh Convoy-age ;) niiice

ill prob jus turn up on my own i only hold people being late for convoys usually,

i'll just say fashionalbly late :P

after looking at those slippers fashion isnt a word associated with you unless it is followed by police

Yeah it would be good to join the Northern convoy but us scots will have to organise whats happening from up here and see who is going and when.

I'll be going down with you guys (seeing how Wullie hasn't invited me), any route suits me! :thumbsup:

Sorry mate, i'll be heading down with the Rev Devils group.

• 2 weeks later...

So any other scottish members going down to this then? B)

Its well worth it!

I'll be going down then, may aswell, what date is it on?

have I got time to get stuff done to the car?

cheers.

I'll be going - not sure I'll manage the convoy though :blink:

22nd to 24th July.

Im not sure about leaving here on the Friday as should be working. Def there for the saturday but not sure about times yet.

Anyone else going? .... :unsure:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership