Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Black Alloys!

Ryan1985

Should I get black alloys?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get black alloys?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other

Okay, I can get a black set of Rota's for a well decent price all wrapped in Toyo T1-S tyres.

Should I go for them? :wacko::thumbsup:

Black wheels on a black car?

I don't know if I like that. Not enough contrast.

I can see black wheels on a white Yaris, but with your car I don't think I'd do it...

Post a pic though, lets have a look.

nope, keep the enkei's black on black is boring no matter what the style of wheels are!

Yeah, those will look the crap on a black car, sorry. Stick with the white you've got or get some silvery alloys.

they look awful mate. ur car will just look like u have got steelies on from a distance. i dont even like them on that t-sport

they would look great if they had a polished lip... I think there was a guy from Canada who had that setup and it looked great!

Not at all. Black on black wouldn't suit the Yaris.

Im going to post a pic up... it's absolutley sh*te, but i have no photoshop, im very tired and this took about 30sec, but it gives you an idea!

crappyblack.jpg

Told you it was bad!

Those white Enkeis that you already have look brilliant. Don't change 'em for black!

No, no, no, no, no. 100% No, in fact. :)

Haha - Seveer, that has made me laugh after a 12pm finish (work).

Congratulations - here's a token :thumbsup:

Haha - Seveer, that has made me laugh after a 12pm finish (work).

Congratulations - here's a token  :thumbsup:

Oooohh, thank you! Now... where is it accepted....

They could look good ya know. Maybe some painted Calipers to break up the tone a bit ........very stealth............... :ph34r:

If ya can afford to keep the Enkeis as well do so and if you don't like the black wheels ultimately - that's what eBay is for............. :D

Go on, get them... then maybe there wil be a set of white Enkeis going cheap :lol:

I took a good look last night and I'm not really that keen on the style :(

Cheers though :thumbsup:

A

lol @ Seveer - excellent photoshopping there mate! :lol:

I'm not sure about black alloys - sometimes they look class, but other times not sure. After checking Seveers excellent photoshop jobby, I'm not too sure about black alloys on a black car - might look just too black - sometimes you need a bit of colour....

What about red or something? I reckon that'd look cool! Or just stick with the norm!

no no no no no no no way, what ya have is nice Ryan, ya know the whole ying yang thing suits most as in dark car/white or silver alloys, but if u where to go with dark rims then the ones you showed in the pic are not great, how about what CFC has on his car, its black and they suit it, but defo not the ones u showed in the pics above, I`m thinking of doing the same when I save a little more and getting a set like CFC, class rims lad :thumbsup:

Agreed Ryan,

Leave the whites on, the black aren't even that nice, i aggree with chriscanavan, they don't even look that hot on that TS!

And lol @ Seveer's bodywork reconstruction!

im not too keen on the black alloys, gun mental are ok, but i dont like anything darker, stay white dude, look wicked on ur car

ok... found the pic of the Canadian Yaris I was talking about... :

orig.jpg

it looks great! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links