Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Why?

A.T.G

I just read in someone's profile that they were planning on installing a Carzone body kit on a yaris.....

I'm not opposed to improving stock cars... Spoilers, Valaces etc, but i don't get it on the wee yaris... Personnally i prefer things that enhance the natural curves of a car, or enhance performance, but whatever floats your boat.. However...

The only kitted Yaris' I've seen have the carzone kit, it seems to be quite common.. Hell theres even a car for sale on eBay with it fitted - for the third time now after being re-listed...

It looks likethis

incase you haven't seen one...

But i was just wondering why you would want one? Seems like a lot of money for something that makes you look so "Boy-racer" and will prob rub on your gazzilion inched rims...

I'm the normally accused culprit as I'm on my first car, and like rather loud music etc, but theres no way I'd be seen near a car with that on it

What you guys think? :eek:

Most sane people on here hate that kit and rightly so, its a big steaming pile of poo!

Much better off with Booster or the like! :thumbsup:

whatever floats their boat mate, its their car, personaly no i agree i wouldnt choose that kit but if you like it fair play to you

Ive seen plently of other kitted yari about, just need to look mate, flick through the board and you will see some decent stuff, booster, veilside even c one :thumbsup: as for the kit being common, most likly due to the price, the k 19 and carzone are at the cheaper end of kits for the yaris

i like it in its own way, only works on certain colour cars though

No, i understand and I'm not saying they shouldn't just getting opinions... I've been wondering for a while and thought perhaps it was jsut me who didn't like the kit...

Personnaly the subtle (yet pricey as hell) Veilside kit would be my kit of choice if i wanted one...

Sorry if i didn't make it clear, i don't mean to insult or upset anyone, was just airing opinions and thought maybe someone who has it or wanted it could get their say?

:ph34r: - is this a ninja?

I remember when it first came out (3yrs ago), I was like 'cool, it's different'.. Now I don't really like it, the sideskirts still rule tho :thumbsup:

Looks ok in red :ph34r: (just me?) . Still has to be a no-no for me

i do like the kit on the black yaris with the chrome wheels, not to keen on wheels, but the kit with mesh and morettes looks so nice

I think the carcept kit is a little to buly on the yaris.. just my opinion though. I am not to keen on a huge lump of mesh on the front of cars in general, although there are some larger cars that might suit it.

But bodykits are a choice of personal taste, if we were all the same it would be a boring world.

To sum up..... Kits are sh*t. The lot of 'em... tacky horrid crap! Sorry! But im sure y'all know my opinions by now!

To sum up..... Kits are sh*t. The lot of 'em... tacky horrid crap! Sorry! But im sure y'all know my opinions by now!

Wow. Something else we agree 100% on! :yes:

Cool. :thumbsup:

all i`m going to say is i disagree

all i`m going to say is i disagree

so do i, there are some gorgeoius kits out, some kits suit cars better than others as well

Personally i absoluty hate it, i ahve seen in real life too, it looks ****. It depends waht image you want to give off? :(

It screams joy boy to me. But what ever float people boats.

I think subtle dfference are best unless its a rally car

i like it in its own way, only works on certain colour cars though

agreed

off the top of my head black, red and silver pull it off

And rightly so!

I'm getting a TTE Spoiler (Already got my springs :P ) and that's it. Maybe some nice wheels...

Apart from that... Kits need not apply! :thumbsup:

You copying me dicey? :P

Nah, should be looking splendid!

I have only 1 word for everyone and that is: Veilside! :D :drool:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links