Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Corolla Pics

VTECFUN

Hi, I havent had a chance to wash it yet but took some photos anyway. Any ideas on which alloys would look good on it? 18's would be nice...

So far the only mods are the Tints and TTE front and rear spoilers...

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

Very nice! I didn't realise that the TTE front splitter fitted the facelift model too!

Quick one... did you not get the small TTE badges with the spoilers???? I'm thinking of getting a TSport but I'm debating between pre and post facelift models...

Yeah I got the stickers but not sure if I want to put them on yet because people around here are known for nickin badges! :ffs:

I think the facelift version of the T-sport looks more aggressive, but thats my opinion :)

I Olso have a Corolla 3 doors model 2005 and i want to buy the TTE frontspoiler but didn,t for sure now or it wil fit the Facelifted Corolla .

Was it hard to get it on your Rolla .

Can you put the TTE frontspoiler on the original point on the Bumper ???

It looks damned good

over 2 weeks i,am going to order the 3 Doors Sideskirts and rear bumpercorners from A T Sport model 2005 :thumbsup:

Take a Look at my homepage B)

That looks quite sweet, if you don’t mind me asking (and to save a trip to MR.T) how much did the TTE front and rear spoilers cost?

Are you getting it lowered as it looks kick a$$?

I'm planning on getting some 18inch rims or 17inch at the least, not sure which ones to go for though so will lower it once they are on!

The front and rear spoilers were fitted without any probs by a friend of mine at a local bodyshop - so no worries there at all!

I got a slight discount on the original parts, got both front and rear TTE's from dealers at £375 I havent looked anywhere else for prices so am assuming its a good price! IT cost 125 to get them both sprayed and fitted.

Anyone got any 18inch rims on their corolla?

Also how much of a job is it to get climate control installed in my T3? I can get the bits of a T-spirit I've seen at a scrappers...

I have 17 inch Rims on my Rolla 17 inch x 7,5 J ET 40 TTE wheels

Nice car mate, I want the exhaust... looks very sporty.

Does anyone know where I can get the stereo single din adapter thing so I can fit a single din stereo and have a silly little blank space?

Thanks

Nice car mate, I want the exhaust... looks very sporty.

Does anyone know where I can get the stereo single din adapter thing so I can fit a single din stereo and have a silly little blank space?

Thanks

Here you can order , i did,t my self and bought one :thumbsup:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...4549929096&rd=1

http://search.ebay.de/Corolla-E12_Auto-Mot...rZ0QQsacatZ9800

• 2 months later...

The frontspoiler , can you fit it with the stuf of the original spoiler or are there new fittingmaterials that you have to use ??? :thumbsup:

I'm not entirely sure, but as far as I know the guy at the bodyshop used the glue that came with it and used the existing brackets which were holding the standard bit of black plastic.

hope this helps!

I'm not entirely sure, but as far as I know the guy at the bodyshop used the glue that came with it and used the existing brackets which were holding the standard bit of black plastic.

hope this helps!

:thumbsup: Thanx because i,am going to buy one this month and i will do the fitting my self .

when you send me your emailadres i wil send you some pics when i,am done :thumbsup:

jo.dekroon@home.nl thats my emailadress

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links