Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Size Is Everything

ian01

Afternoon all

size really does matter so i am looking to change those standard 15" alloys

on my gen 6 1994 celica but not sure if to go for 16" or 17" and does a inch really make that much difference ? ,then there`s which style to go for, i know spotipus has a nice set of wheels on his beached in the drive celica

Do i go for new or second hand or does anyone have a nice set for sale.

p.s will be off line till tomorrow cause its my birthday today so just off to the pub and will probably still be there in the morning :eek:

not beached any more :D :D :D

its back on the road took a run up to tamworth today to give my lady some retail therapy.

scraped the bottom of the front splitter on multi storey but i suppose its something ive got to live with seing as its only 4 and a half inches off the floor :censor:

had a play with a scooby he gave up because of his confusion about what had overtaken him :lol::lol::lol:

not beached any more  :D  :D  :D

its back on the road took a run up to tamworth today to give my lady some retail therapy.

scraped the bottom of the front splitter on multi storey but i suppose its something ive got to live with seing as its only 4 and a half inches off the floor :censor:

had a play with a scooby he gave up because of his confusion about what had overtaken him :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol::lol: Yup it wasnt "another scooby!!!!"

man those things are like dog dirt...everywhere!!! hope you gave him the "celica" wave as you left him!!! :D

Afternoon all

size really does matter so i am looking to change those standard 15" alloys

on my gen 6 1994 celica but not sure if to go for 16" or 17" and does a inch really make that much difference ? ,then there`s which style to go for, i know spotipus has a nice set of wheels on his beached in the drive celica

Do i go for new or second hand or does anyone have a nice set for sale.

p.s will be off line till tomorrow cause its my birthday today so just off to the pub and will probably still be there in the morning :eek:

17's but then i went out looked an looked what size my girlfriends Gen6 wheels are i'd say 18's are best looking

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links