Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Yaris Feature Is Ur Favourite?

jay dh

Digital dash - because it *was* unique! :thumbsup:

Also love the whole Yaris look and feel - its a small car but its not incredibly popular and you dont see many about - unlike Fords and Vauxhalls etc.

The feeling of space inside the car.. feels much bigger inside than it looks outside.. the Tardis :lol:

I like the sliding back seat :thumbsup: Excellent idea if you need to carry more ;)

jerry!!

I like the sliding back seat  :thumbsup: Excellent idea if you need to carry more  ;)

jerry!!

Yeah i agree with that one. The seats are actually designed like that so u have the option of big subs or small subs :D

:lol:

The digital dash was what sold me on my first one and it still makes me smile every time I drive my car and every time someone goes "hey, that's cool!"

A

The feeling of space inside the car.. feels much bigger inside than it looks outside.. the Tardis :lol:

That's my favorite feature of the Yaris and my car, both. :yes:

The Yaris doesn't punish you for choosing a small car, you're treated to the environment of a larger car inside. That's one of it's greatest attributes IMO.

The favourite bit about my yaris, is that its my yaris

really though... The tardis effect is fantastic, but ultimately i love the car, and i love the fact i rarely see others, as well as it turning out the guys who own them, are all great guys.. (Hint)

Can't think of one thing... love it all, but the wheels are sh*t hot on mine!

And for Mr McNally... 2nd time iv posted!

DSCF0047.jpg

And the second time I've posted this!...

dash5b.jpg

Its the performance with economy that surprised me. Otherwise, its the unique look of the egg at the time

Its the performance with economy that surprised me. Otherwise, its the unique look of the egg at the time

Hello,

ok, it's a Verso :D

I like the enormous available space inside.

Also the Digi Dash - It's so much easier to "use" than analogue dials and they are positioned well too..when I drive my Dad's car (like I did this morning - well I drove it up the road and parked it outside our house) the dials are analogue and right under the steering wheel which feels so odd now.. :ph34r:

Yeah looking through the steering wheel at the dials is strange... dunno how long it will take me to get used to it again :P

I love the digi dash... one of the big reasons I didnt upgrade to TSport was cause of that... but I want an MR2 now anyways... *shrugs... cant get digi dash in them :(

The draw under the passenger seat!!!!

Truely superb idea :D

Yeah, thats genius, does that slide out on any1 when they break hard or is it just me?

The draw under the passenger seat!!!!

Truely superb idea :D

Yeah, thats genius, does that slide out on any1 when they break hard or is it just me?

It hooks over a bit of metal or plastic to stop it from opening. When closing it lift, and push, it should then slot down. Mine would also open when it wasn't sitting on its rails properly.

I also love the movement of the back seats too as some1s mentioned, just slide forward a bit if you need a bit of extra space, or fold them down, or fold them down then lift the back up so they leave even more room, I was absolutely amazed at the amount of room I had when I 1st gave it a proper clean, you dont buy a car that size to get loads of space to carry stuff but its a marvellous option.

It should lock in. I have had it shoot out when locked in before though... somebody pulled out infront of me on a country road and the brakes were jammed on at 60mph.... i stopped... the tray didn't.... whoosh! Out it flew!

The tardis effect is kind of lost on the Ts as it has a sunroof which takes up quite a bit of room,also i think the seats are higher in the ts due to the air bags!

CB :thumbsup:

It’s the only car I’ve had and I think driven where I can actually see all the dials/lights etc due to it being in the centre at a slight angle facing towards me.

All other cars to my memory, there has always been something obscured by the steering wheel and I’ve had to duck or tilt my head while driving to check a warning light or speedo, hardly conducive to safe driving!

I like the fact they are not common everybody likes it and it’s paid for!

Also the colour, its Japanese and bullet proof.

:thumbsup:

I like the sliding back seat  :thumbsup: Excellent idea if you need to carry more  ;)

jerry!!

Yeah i agree with that one. The seats are actually designed like that so u have the option of big subs or small subs :D

Love that feature as occasionally I have to take out my subs to ferry family to the airport, go to b&q etc. The thing that sold the TS to me tho was a small car that is cheap to run, that that is fun to drive but i can fit comfortably in! (i'm 6'3" with long legs) Totally a tardis! The quirky dash in the middle is cool as well - weird but once you get used to, very functional - only liked the TS analogue dials tho - I like to watch hat needle on the rev counter! :thumbsup:

Hi,

I will also add another feature of the digi dash...the driver only sees the speed etc and not the front passenger !

:group-cuddles:

Ismael

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links